Chapter 19: Caroline

A loud sound of thunder pulls me from my sleep. I look over to the alarm clock and realize it's only 4:07am which means I got a decent 2 hours let til school.

I try to sit up I repeat TRY but a pain shoots from my lower back to my spine so harshly I groan and flop back onto the bed.

How the hell am I supposed to go to school with my back like this?

I sigh listening to the rain as it falls off the roof onto the windows.

I love sleeping in the rain that's like my best sleep.

Surprisingly, I woke up refreshed but seeming as I can't move that don't really fucking matter right now.

I look at Jonathan who of course is taking up 80% of the bed. Legs sprawled out and feet hanging from the bottom.

His snores echoing against the walls as lighting strikes. I trace his features softly, sliding my fingers over his nose to his cheeks then his lips.

I get the is bottom lip and he nips at my fingers softly. He groans loudly before popping his eyes open looking at me.

"Why you tryna rape me in my sleep? This dick yours already babe." He says half asleep, which makes me giggle. This nigga a clown.

" Well if you stop playing and let a nigga hit it from the back I might not have to rape you in your sleep." I whisper into his ears.

His eyes pop back open and looks at me in horror. And I burst out laughing & wincing as my back aches after each laugh I shoot out.

"That's not even funny Jared. That's why your back hurts now." He finishes sticking his tongue. I pluck his forehead. "Nigga, it's your fault my back hurts like this. You was tryna blow a nigga back out last night." I groaned.

Jonathan scoots off the bed & goes downstairs quickly. I raise a brow & yell "BRING ME BACK SOME COCO PUFFS!"

Bitch I love COCO PUFFS especially with cold ass milk & when the milk turn chocolate! Ouuuu! That's my shit! ..... Now Ive released the fat bitch in me & shit. (Everybody got a secret fat bitch in them)

I'm just starting to mentally imaging me punishing my cereal when he comes back with two big bowls of cereal, a heating pad & some oil. My eyes light up like a lil kids on Christmas at the bowls.

"All this cereal FOR ME?!" I ask  happily and he sucks his teeth at me. "No witcho greedy ass, one of these for me too."He says. I mug his ass.

Stingy niggas after I done let you fuck me like a dog you can't make this one sacrifice for me?! I thought this was supposed to be a compromising relationship?!

I mentally fuss.

I lay back on my stomach with a pout. I feel him slide the heating pad on my lower back. He pours oil on my arch spot and starts massaging my back smoothly.

Before I know it he starts working out my knots & kinks from my shoulders to my spine. I get so caught up in the feeling I don't even realize small whimpers have been escaping from my lips.