Tsundere!ZoroxReader

Requested by @waterdragonyuki. So i'm sure you can tell by the title, but this will be a tsundere one-shot. This is my first one-shot ever so please have mercy in the comment section ;-;.

You were playing with Luffy, Usopp and Chopper on Sunny.

"Tag you're it (Y/N)!" Luffy giggled. Chopper screamed in horror as you chased after him, his hands in the air. You were so focused on Chopper, you didn't notice how close you were to the railing.

"(Y-y/n) stop chasing me!" Chopper sobbed, making a sharp turn. You couldn't stop yourself and fell off the edge of the ship. You screamed as you fell, and finally you crashed into the cold water.

"I... Can't... Swim...!" You screamed, splashing around. You weren't a Devil Fruit User or anything, you just never learned how to swim. You heard Luffy yelling frantically. You slipped under the water, reaching your arm out, just above the water. Just then, you saw a figure jump off the side of the ship, and into the water. Two strong arms suddenly wrapped themselves around your waist, pulling you to the surface. You gasped for air and turned yourself around. You clung on to your savior tightly, your body pressed against theirs with your arms wrapped around their neck. You looked up to see...

"Z-Zoro...?" Your thin shirt clung to your body, making you cold. You unknowingly held him tighter, shivering. He glared down at you with cold eyes.

"What the hell were you thinking? Are you blind? How did you not see the railing?" He hissed. You looked down, shamefully.

"I... I'm sorry-"

"You'd better be. I'm soaking wet now because of you." He interrupted. "But... at least you're safe..." He whispered so low that you almost didn't hear him.

Le time skip to the next day~

You were hanging out with Robin, when you noticed Zoro walk by. He didn't say a word. He didn't even glance your way.

"You should talk to him" Robin laughed softly. Damn. She always knew.

"Well... Ok." You stood up, and chased after Zoro. You turned a corner, and caught a glimpse of him heading into the boys' bedroom. You followed, and saw the door half open. You felt a little weird going in uninvited, but slowly pushed open the door. The room was pitch black. "H-hey... Zoro? Are you in here?" You called out. You slowly made your way through the dark when suddenly, the door slammed shut behind you. You backed up, and tripped, falling on your butt. You could feel the presence of someone as they towered over you.

"What are you doing here?" They snapped. You could tell it was Zoro.

"W-well I... I just wanted to thank you for saving me yesterday..." You stuttered, still on the floor. There was a moment of silence. Suddenly, you felt him kneel in front of you. He pulled you up to your knees, and pulled you into a hug. Your breath caught in your throat, but you gently let your arms wrap around is neck.

"Of course I saved you. How would I be able to live a day without you? You're my love... My everything... My life..."He chuckled. "But I... I just never knew how to tell you... That's why i'm always such a jerk..." He held you tighter. You realized he was crying, something he very rarely does. "I'm so sorry... I could see how it hurt you whenever I was mean." Your heartbeat sped up. You had no idea...

"It's ok, really... I-I feel the same way..." You blushed. "I love you, Zoro."

------------------------------------------------------------

~Extended Ending~

All of the Straw Hats were sitting out on the deck of Sunny. Robin was reading a book in a chair. Nami was tanning next to her. Brook was playing the viola. Sanji was in serving drinks to Nami and Robin. Franky was doing a ship inspection. Luffy, Usopp and Chopper were playing some childish game. This time, however, you were not playing with them. You were laying on your new boyfriend, Zoro. Your head laid on his chest, and his strong arms wrapped around your waist. You took in his warmth. You opened your eyes when you felt the presence of someone standing in front of you. It was Robin.

"Thank you for letting me borrow your book, (Y/n)" Robin smiled handing you your book.

"No problem, Robin!" You smiled. She then turned to walk away, but not before adding-

"Thanks again, Mrs. Roronoa." She giggled. You blushed wildly. Zoro jumped up.

"Sh-shut up, Baka!"