"Lucid Lucy"

"Detroit Times"

Child of Famous Rapper Still "Missing"

Lucille June Bruce (17) of Detroit and daughter of local rap artist, Joseph "Violent J" Bruce, went missing one week ago,  November 5, 2012 from her father's home. Authorities state that they believe, despite her father's celebrity status that this is not a kidnapping. It is suspected that she fled from home, under her own power, when a friend of her father's, another local rap artist, Joseph William "Shaggy 2 Dope" Utsler, made a statement implementing that he suspected Lucy in the murder of her mother, Michelle Rapp Bruce (36). Authorities are still on the search for her and have several leads in the case. 

A description of Lucy has been released with the consent of her father as the following: 

Pale skin, blue eyes, green and purple hair -dyed- in pigtails, skinny build -approximability 120 lbs-, 5'7".

 If you see anyone matching this description, please do not approach, she is being considered armed and dangerous. Authorities ask anyone with leads to contact them immediately.

"This is what happens when somebody with a fragile mind is exposed to the wrong kind of thing. Pure insanity. The mind of Lucille Bruce was shattered by the one she loved most. Yet, she was too young to notice. And once that insanity is let out...bad things can happen." Police were overhead to have been saying.

________________________________________________________________________________

"So Mom, what if in one of Daddy's songs, they broke a guy's jaw, shoved their hand down his throat, tore through the esophagus lining, ripped his heart out, and handed it to him? Still beating. Still pumping blood!" Lucy squeaked excitedly to her mother from her bed.

Her mother forced a smile on her face that didn't cover the grimace in her light blue eyes. Though she was only 36, she looked like she had been through some tough times, mostly her daughter's sloping sanity. Lucy had purple and green hair -that she had insisted it be dyed since she had turned 10- that was put up onto pigtails, pale skin, and her mother's blue eyes.

Michelle Bruce was the woman's name. Her light eyes and skin contrasted with her blonde hair that was made to seem darker by Lucy's black painted walls. She had a sad look in her eyes that made her seem as if she just wanted to end it all, but seemed like somebody who used to smile a lot. 

"Lucy, I think that would be a..." Michelle stopped. She seemed to be lost for words at what her daughter had suggested. It had been like this for a few years. The 17 year old had started to talk about death and murder as if it was normal conversation.She could see that it was her father's influence as she had started to listen to the rap music coming up from the garage, Insane Clown Posse. 

"I think he would love that idea, honey." Michelle managed to say before walking down to the garage to have a chat with her husband about her daughter's mental health.

J was in the garage practicing with Shaggy for the concert coming up. 

"Three little piggies! To make a piggy pie! There's nothing like the sound when you hear a piggy die! I might choose a gun! I might choose an axe! The carnival's in town, come and get your piggy snacks!" He sang into the mic, Shaggy singing backup. The song ended abruptly as he looked up at Michelle's worried expression. 

Seeing that pissed off look she was giving him was never a good sign. 

"Shaggy, take five." Shaggy nodded and walked off. "What can I do for ya, babe?" J said, laying his mic down on top of a speaker.