Chapter Two: The Party

Milly was popular for her huge house parties. She threw one like every week. Her parents were never home so as long as she got the maids to clean everything up by the time they returned she was safe from punishment. I doubt they would care if she was caught anyway.

"Come on Delilah! It will be fun plus you'll have me when Drew gets drunk of his ass," Mitchel said with a smirk. I always found it so funny that Drew and Mitch were 'best Friends', yet always fighting and talking crap about each other.

"But I don't want to go! You know how I am when I get drunk," I argued. "Yeah I do. Your so much fun and totally crazy! Come on I'll take care of you. I promise," Mitch said as he pulled a puppy dog face. I. Was. Screwed. No way out now. "Fine! But you make sure I don't do anything to stupid. And no video's this time," I said giving in to Mitchel. "Yay! I love you Delilah your the best," He said as he kissed my cheek. "Yeah yeah whatever."

**********************************************************************************

As we pulled up to the party, I could see people passed out on the front lawn,people dancing inside, and toilet paper hanging from the trees. I also noticed a broken window on the 3rd floor. Ha I bet Milly will love telling her maids to fix that one. I could hear the Shots, by LMFAO blasting through out the house as we got closer to the door.

"Wow, sounds crazy," Drew said in awe. I rolled my eyes. I noticed how Drew aways states thing that everyone already knows. It was really annoying.

Come to think of it, everything Drew did was starting to annoy me. I shook my head, trying to get those thoughts outa my mind. I've been having these thoughts for a while and honestly I didn't want them.

I sighed. 'Okay Delilah, stop thinking and just let go! Have fun drink, get crazy. Do whatever, just keep yourself busy,' I thought to myself. Drew went off in search of beer. I looked up at Mitchel. "So just you and me huh? How about some shots," I asked. He laughed.

"And you said you didn't wanna party. Let's get crazy babes," Mitchel said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the bar. Wait, bar? Wow. Your own bar. I'll admit it, I'm so jealous of how the other half live. "Heya Bobby! Can I get a lot of Vodka shot bro," Mitchel said to the guy behind the bar. "How many," Bobby, I think was his name, asked. "I don't care. A lot. I wanna be black out."

The school football team had some weird code for everything. I never understood it. But whatever, I'm not on the football team, I don't think I'm suppose to understand it. "I'll be over at the couch. Met me there with they drinks," I whispered in Mitchel's ear causing him to shiver. I loved the effect I had on him. It was like he was my puppet. Or my lost puppy..... Either way worked for me.

I saw Michel walking over to me with a tray full of shots and two pop cans. "Wow Mitch! Damn you plan on me drunk as f*ck don't ya," I shouted over the music. "Well yeah! Your so much fun drunk! You just act like you don't care about anything, it's sexy," He said as he set down the tray. "Hey! I'm sexy 24/7 mister! Get ya facts straight," I said as I pushed him playfully. "Geez, sassy much," He said as he knocked back his first shot. "Always!"

Before I knew Mitch was going to more vodka. "Miiiiiiiiiiiiiitch," I called in a whiny tone. "Delilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah," He said in the same voice. "Let's go dance," I yelled as Starstuckk by 3OH!3 started to blast through the house. "Let's do this babes," He shouted as he pulled me onto the spot where everyone was dancing.

I was killing it! Or so I thought, I bet I looked like a wanna be stripper, only keeping my outfit on. Mitchel had started grinded on me, but I didn't mind as long as Drew didn't see. I didn't want to hurt Drew.

A slow song starting player. I turned around so I was facing Mitchel. He smiled at me. I felt my knees start to wobble. I wrapped my arms around Mitchels neck to steady myself. He put his hands on my waist, pulled me closer to him. I buried my face into the crook of his neck. My dear god. He smelt amazing.

"Are you smelling me darling," Mitchel asked. "Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe, why is it bad," I mentally face palmed. I sounded like an idot. He laughed. Oh my god. His laugh was the most amazing thing I've ever heard. It was deep, soft, almost a whisper, so sexy. It made me melt.

"No, just a bit bizarre," He said then sighed. I pulled back slightly and put my for head to his. "What's wrong," I asked as I pouted knowing he couldn't say no to me, when I pouted.

"Delilah, I need to tell you something. Just please don;t hate me," He said as his eyes started to get glossy. "Awe, I could never ever hate you," I told him. He nodded as he took a deep breath.

"Delilah, I love you. And I don't mean as a friend. I love you more than that. I have for a while now. I-I didn't want to ruin things for you and Drew so I-I kept it to myself. If you don't want to be friends anymore I get it. I mean I don't deserve you anyway, your amazing and I'm just a blood drinking freak who hates the sun." He sighed and started to pull away. "I'll just go. I'm sorry I just had to tell you." I reached out and grabbed his wrist.

He looked back at me, with a confused look on his face. "Please don't leave me," I said as I felt a tear slide down my cheek. I felt him brush the tear away. "You don't hate me," he asked as a tear slipped from his own eye. "Of course I don't, you idot. I can't believe you don't see it," I said as I let out a small laugh. "See what?" He sounded so confused. My god why does he have to be so perfect?

"I'm madly in love with you. I have been for weeks, I just couldn't admit it to myself or you. I care about Drew, it's more like a brother. Recently everything he does makes me want to smack him. I planned on breaking up with him, I-I just don;t want to hurt him," I told him. I saw that amazing smile of his. "You love me," He asked. "Of course I do you idot."

Mitchel came closer to me. I could see nothing but love in his bright blue eyes. I glanced down at his deep red lips. He pulled me even closer to him. He started to lean in. I leaned in slightly. Looking up into his eyes, I saw he was watching my every move. He leaned in even more.

He closed the gap between us, pressing his lips to mine. His lips were so soft, yet rough. Simply perfect. I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him closer as he pressed his lips harder against mine. I felt his tongue slide across my bottom lip begging for entrance. I felt like being a bit of a tease. I wouldn't let him in. He frowned against my lips. I suddenly felt him biting my bottom lip. I couldn't hold back a moan any longer. That gave him his chance to slip his tongue into my mouth. I knew I was running out of breathe, but I really didn't want to stop kissing him. I pulled back giving him a quick peck.

"Oh my god," I said as I realized,

I had just cheated on Drew.