Chapter One

"Dillon?"

"Dillon?"

 The EDM Duo, Phantoms showed up at their friend Dillon's house. They knocked and received no answer, they unlocked Dillon's front door and let themselves into the living room.

They saw a sorta sober Dillon, on the ground with a pillow and blanket, sleeping next to where Gerald would usually spend his days.

"Gerald?!" The confused Dillon sat straight up and looked over at the corner, Gerald was nowhere to be seen.

" What? Are you alright, dude?" Kyle said, concerned. 

"I was a little drunk last night, and he was gone" Dillon was making no sense to Kyle or Vinnie. 

" Dude, what are you talking about, who is gone?" Vinnie wasn't sure if Dillon was actually being serious, as Dillon was quite a joker.

Dillon glared at the duo.

"Gerald, it's Gerald"

"Gerald? Who the fuck is Gerald? Did you sleep here all night?" So many questions were racing through Vinnie's mind.

"Yeah, I did sleep here last night" Dillon mumbled as he rubbed his sleepy eyes.

Phantoms decided to step back and have a little chat.

" Dude what is wrong with him. Does he even know it is a pinata?"

" I don't know but he seems pretty upset"

They then heard Dillon shout.

"Stupid, it is so Stupid!"

"Dude, Chill it is okay, It is fine." Kyle turned around to try and comfort Dillon but he got angrier.

Vinnie walked over to Dillon, who was still sitting on the floor, man that must be uncomfy. 

"I will never have a friend like that again!" Dillon shouted, ungratefully.

"Dude we are your friends!" Vinnie shouted back.

"No, it was just different between me and Gerald"

Vinnie was about to fight back until kyle came up with an idea, hopefully, a good one at least.

" No, No, Dillon we have a surprise for you, we will just go and get it!" Vinnie had absolutely no idea what Kyle was doing but tried to go along with it.

"Really?!" Dillon's face lit up when he heard the word "Surprise"

"Yeah, Vinnie let's go and get it, come on!" 

The duo left to go scavenge outside for a replacement of Gerald. Although we all know Gerald couldn't ever be replaced ;)

"Dude, why are you even feeding into this?" Vinnie said as he followed Kyle outside of Dillon's home and into the front garden area.

"I don't know man, he just looks really fucking upset, like" 

Vinnie cut him off.

"Yeah but like, something is wrong with him"

Kyle then cut him off.

"Yeah, I don't know dude but he loves it, let's find him something" Kyle was scanning around the area.

"What do you mean?" Vinnie asked.

"Let's look around, and, I don't know; find something."

Kyle was looking around and turned to see Vinnie walking over to what could be, a new friend for Dillon.