Letter 1

Dear Beautiful,

I saw you today in a fancy restaurant. It was much too expensive for me but I was splurging for something I thought make the bill worth it. I was proposing marriage to the girl I was in love with but instead, I fell in love with you.

You walked by my table not even turning your head or acknowledging that I was there. I'm sure you didn't even wonder why I was just a lonely boy sitting alone with a diamond ring in my pocket and my heart in two. I doubt you cared because I saw you flaunt over to your table full of eligible men and smile at each of them. I wonder if they knew that you weren't interested in any of them.

Not to make you think I was stalking you, I just noticed the look in your eyes. It's the same look my girlfriend...excuse me ex-girlfriend used to look at me.

It looked like you were in a business meeting though. You shook their hand and opened a nice folder full of papers and held a pen between your fingers. I just wasn't sure.

Upon seeing you, I knew I was in love. You let your heals click with every movement and the clicking called out to my dying heart. You dress was perfect and the light jacket you wore over showed that you had style in your back pocket but you also could show that you got cold.

I can't stop thinking about you.

I know I probably sound creepy but you don't leave my mind.

After I watched you leave, I tried desperately to figure out who you were but with no such luck. So I guess I will just write these letters. They won't ever find you but I know I can try and talk to you whenever I feel like I need you.

So I guess I can just say whatever. You won't ever know my name or what I write when I think about you.

But I love you. You're a stranger but I love you.

Yours Truly,

Your Secret Admirer