Prologue

A small boy floated silently in green ominous liquid, with the slow hum of machines in the background. Wires tangled with his silver hair and needles sank slowly into his frail pale legs.

On his stomach was a seal, ink messily done with lines spreading to his chest, making a. Intricate pattern which resembled a wolf's paw.

"Quick he's getting away!"

"Get him!"

The footsteps grew louder and soldiers soon flooded the room and the boy opened his eyes to face a man with long silver hair and dark coal eyes. The man seemed to be in a trance of disbelief and he walked forward slowly as the liquid sank. He placed his hand on the cool glass and the boy reached forward and placed his small hand in the middle of the man's large palm.

Father, he thought, before the liquids sank to his level, and he sank down with it. Darkness welcoming him once again with a soft whisper of his name.

Kakashi.

??? POV

The silver haired boy looked into my eyes once our hands aligned through the glass. The sense of safety and reassurance flashed through his black hues and he smiled softly, before sinking with the green liquid.

I was trembling at the moment and fell to my knees against the glass.

I knew who this boy was.

This boy, was my son.

A/N

Yo! This is a rewrite of my previous book. Hope you like it! Next update probably 5th January.

- Migale373 (Don't expect much from me.)