No one to hold.

Liz's POV

I'm alone sitting in a hospital ward staring into the plastic box that keeps my child warm. With all the wires and tubes connected to her it makes it merely impossible to see her properly. I've only held her hand once through a circular hole that is used to put the tubes in.
I still haven't given her a name.. and under the circumstances the hospital haven't forced me to make my decision yet... I just wish I'd told Avan sooner maybe then we would of decided on names or he would have done everything to come back.
Ariana has gave me a few suggestions which I like.. I'm kind of leaning towards something like Willow or Freya, but I can't make up my mind yet I need to see what she looks like, I need to see what name suits her best.

Everyday a nurse comes in at exactly 9:15 to check my little darlings heart beat and all the other things they are monitoring, but today she never came instead at 9:30 one of the head doctors came in to check on her and talk to me. I was petrified that he would say all the things they are giving her aren't working and they are just going to leave her.
"Good morning Liz I'm Doctor Smith I'm one of the head doctors at the hospital and I wanted to come and check on your daughter today and give you some information on her recovery," I just nodded unable to speak as my stomach turned and I thought the worst, "I'm happy to say your daughter is making a good recovery, we lowered her oxygen percentage and she hasn't needed to be resuscitated which is amazing, but we are slightly concerned about her eyesight and would like to perform laser eye surgery to give her better vision, this has an average of 98% chance of working and she could only need glasses for reading when she's older. Other than that her weight is perfect and she has seemed to grow and looks as though you will be able to hold her soon. I hope this information is helpful and if you have any questions I will get one of the nurses to help you as I'm very busy today but would like to catch up with you later on tomorrow."
I smiled and stood up, "thank you" is all I could say after hearing such good news. Doctor smith smiled and left. Once he did I immediately grabbed my phone to call Ari but when I looked I had 13 miss calls off a random number I don't remember seeing before, being to scared to call back alone I called Ari
and asked her to come to the hospital.

Ariana's POV

I rush to the hospital thinking something is wrong with the baby only to find that actually something is wrong with Liz, this strange number has now not only called her but has called me too, whoever it is knows both of us very well... I think.
As I walked through the corridors of the hospital I feel a strange presence as though someone is following me, I look back a few times but no one there. I try to forget about it and go to Liz. She looks very pale and is shaking holding her phone...

"Liz... they called me too..." I say trying not to freak her out, it didn't work.
"What? I'm answering if they call me again" then out of no where her phone started ringing with the same number so she answered
"Hello?"
"Liz?"
"Who is this why are you calling me?"
"Liz it's...." The line went dead and liz just looks at me.
"He's gone... he went to tell me who it was there was shouting then the line went dead... what if it was Avan?!?" Said starts hyperventilating

Liz's POV

I couldn't control myself the thought that it could of been Avan on the phone made my heart race but hearing the shouting I panicked I started hyperventilating, my head went fuzzy then I don't remember what happened.

"Liz! Come on Liz please wake up!" I hear this repeated a few times before I was able to come to my senses and recognise that the voice was Ariana. I open my eyes to see the face of my best friend over me, relief rushing over her face that I am ok.