Today

Today we live in a world far too different from how the old generations lived. It is true that many things were wrong back in the older days, but it needs to be said that our times are growing far worse.

In our society today, if you don't meet their expectations of what to look like or how to act, then you can easily fall into different traps. At a young age it's so easy to feel like an outsider or to feel like you don't belong if people don't accept your differences. If you're not how they see you as beautiful, then they may simply not see you as something for them to accept. This is where the traps can come in. The ultimate victim of these outrageous acts eventually become far too aware of what makes them unaccepted to the people around them. They desperately wish to be something, anything, as long as it's not the natural beauty that is already there in them. Though they themselves cannot see the shinning radiance they have. They are blinded by what society has said to be accepted, and they can not see that the differences within them are exactly what make them beautiful and unique.

Our society has corrupted true beauty.

Today, the rare and true beauties around us wish to change, all because of what the small minded think.

The truth is, beauty isn't being the diamond that is overseen... beauty is being the rare gem in the corner that the few eyes can treasure.