seven.

" My blood sweat & tears, the last dance that we shared, just, take it all. "

-

Kim Taehyung

The hyungs have decided to ask BamBam and Yugyeom if we could stay over at their place for awhile, they had to explain to the two of them and of course, apologize.

And that is how I ended up sharing a room with Jungkookie now. It's been a week since we left KSA, and of course the boss was not happy. We managed to stay away from them.

"Yah, Taehyung oppa! Can you help me with these instead of staying there doing nothing?" Lisa, I think that's her name, shouted at me as she emerged from the shop's front door.

"Ah, arraseo." I said blankly and walked over to her, taking two of the bags in her hand. We walked in silence to my car.

"Taehyung oppa, do you miss what you had with Jennie unnie?" Lisa asked out of nowhere, I stopped and looked at her to find her already staring at me with curious eyes.

"To be honest-" I was about to answer her question when my phone rang. It was Suga hyung, I picked it up.

"Taehyung, whatever you do, don't come back home."

"Bwo?"

"They attacked, I'm running away with Jennie now. We lost the rest!"

"Ah, shit!"

"Meet me at our secret hideout."

"Yoongi oppa! They are closing up!"

Beep. Beep.

That was the last thing I heard before the line went dead. I grabbed Lisa's hand and ran off to my car, I pushed my hair back and sighed heavily.

Jennie Kim, you better be alright.

Third Person

Jennie and Yoongi ran as fast as they could and sat down behide a dumpster. Both were panting hard from all that running they just did, Yoongi put one finger on his lips and held onto Jennie's hand.

The footsteps were getting louder and louder, but then it stopped. Turns out the men had turned around and walked the other way. Jennie let out a sigh of relief while Yoongi relaxed.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi turned towards Jennie, remembering that she was still with him.

"Ah, I'm okay oppa. What about you?" Yoongi nodded and Jennie smiled.

"Kaja, Taehyung is waiting for us at Bangtan's secret hideout." Yoongi said as he moved the boxes covering the two of them and stood up. He held out his hand for Jennie to grab on and she did.

The two of them made their way cautiously to their destination.

Time Skip
Third Person

Taehyung and Lisa arrived at the hideout, only to bump into Jungkook, Jimin and Rose.

"Where are the rest?" Taehyung asked the two guys, Jungkook shrugged.

"Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung and Jisoo noona are on their way here. Hoseok hyung is at his sister's place, I don't know about Jennie and Yoongi hyung though." Jimin told Taehyung as he opened a can of soda.

The door opened just then, revealing two figures. Jennie and Yoongi. Jungkook and Rose eyed the two, before smirking to themselves.

"You made it!" Lisa shouted in happiness, Jennie smiled while Yoongi had his usual poker face.

"Holding hands aye hyung and noona?" Jungkook smirked as Jennie and Yoongi looked down to their interlocked hands.

"Ah mianhae." Yoongi said as he and Jennie both pulled away at the same time awkwardly.

"Gwenchanayeo." Jennie whispered softly. Rose was about to say something when the door opened again, in stepped Jisoo, Jin and Namjoon.

"What did we miss?" Jisoo asked as she walked over to Rose, Jin and Namjoon sat down beside Jimin.

"Nothing much." Taehyung said, as he clenched his fists tightly, looking at Jennie who was laughing with Jisoo and Rose.

-

a/n: im very busy lately so i think i can only update on sunday nights. but im not sure ;-;

thank you for waitinggggggggggg ~ i love you guys :p