Chapter 2- The Hallway Crisis

Kaitlyn's POV-
------------------------------------------

School was a crowded blur.
Bunches of people in several groups.
I grabbed my backpack strap a little tighter, and took a deep breathe in.

Since everyone was in the main hall, I decided to take the less crowded route.

I walked through the halls, dreading the periods that I had to go to. I stopped for a moment to take out my schedule, when I felt two warm, soft hands fall over my eyes.
A huge shriek left my mouth as I struggled to get out of the hands of the unknown, but they wouldn't loosen.

"Get off of me you-"

"Guess Whooooo?"

A familiar voice rushed through my brain.
A low, soft, but adorable voice is what I can make out to be Keegan.

I grinned as the hands fell, and turned to hug him.
"I missed you! But don't ever do that again, though!" I punched him in the arm, and made a threatening face at him.

"Wow. Chill little lady. Where's my 'Hey I missed my boyfriend so much over the summer, and i'm so happy you're back, even though you put your hands around my eyes scarring me to death?' "

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, whatever. See you later, okay?"

"Aww, but i'll miss you."

"Oh stop it. See you at lunch, okay?

I walked away from Keegan, and turned the corner onto the hall, where only a few people were wandering. I looked around at all of the people. Preppy freshmen, gold digger sophomores, gothic juniors, and then there was the jock boys and popular girls playing spin the bottle.

Smart.

Since one of the popular girls knew the supervisor that worked there, three were free to play without getting in trouble.

As I walked through the hall, I passed everyone no problem, except for the jocks.
I looked down at the floor, trying not to be noticed, but as soon as I did, I ran into someone and we both fell down, dropping all of our stuff with it, and hitting our heads together.

Great Job, Kaitlyn.

Everyone stopped what they were doing, and starred down at me. Some confused, some maybe even felt bad, but most of them, (or the ones I knew) laughed.

"Oweeee, that's going to hurt."

I cleaned up my stuff with a red face

"I'm so sorry about tha-"

I looked up to see a beautiful, and chiseled face. Perfect jaw bones and cheek bones, thick eyebrows, big eyes, and brown hair with a haircut that made your jaw drop.

"Tha..That."

He gave me a smirk, and then handed me my notebook, still keeping his eyes on mine.

Those beautiful big blue eyes.

"No worries. You know, i'm new here, and I don't mind having the label of being the one who fell on his butt the first day of school."