Intro

My name is Ashley Xiao, I'm half Taiwanese, half American and I'm 16.

Oh! And I'm dead.
Yeah, I'm a ghost. 16 and dead? Yep. You heard me right. I died from a car accident just a few weeks ago.

I lived in Seoul, South Korea, and I used to go school everyday like a usual kid.

I was a quiet teenager, quite shy but when you got to know me, I was a fighter and a protector.

I fought to stay alive. But that was the one battle I've lost...
So far.

I wander around Seoul and sometimes go to my old school to see what's going on. I'm pretty lonely actually. No one sees me. But I have a ghost best friend, Yi Minso. She gave me a pair of glasses which lets humans see us but she said one special human can see us without the glasses. She's found her person. Jackson Wang. He saw her, they became friends, fell in love, and now they're a happy couple. Well, kind of.

The thing is.

She isn't a ghost anymore.

When a ghost finds love, they turn to a human again but not a complete human. They have "powers". I didn't believe it at first but when Minso fell in love with Jackson, she turned back into a human and gained her powers.

Every ghost has their own power. Minso gained strength.

Anyways, I always thought I wouldn't ever find true love with a human ever again.

But that was before I met...
The one.

He's known as

Mark Tuan

||end||
Word count: 270
Published: 1st Jan 2017