Part 3 ~ You're not that bad

A/N at the end explaining why I've been gone for so long. Anyways, enjoy~

Your POV
I blinked my eyes a few times, trying to process what Jackson told me.

"What?" I mumbled. He chuckled quietly and ruffled my hair.
"Never mind. Night kiddo" he smiled and shut the door as he left.

Mark's POV
Why do I like Ashley so much..?
I sighed and fell asleep thinking of her.

*time skip*

"Ashley!" Jackson yelled/whined.
"What~?" I heard the adorable Ashley whine back.
"Stop acting like a kid and let's go!" I heard her groan back and a thud. I chuckled quietly and decided to see what's going on.

I bursted out laughing at the sight. Ashley's on the floor, wrapped up in her blanket like a burrito while Jackson is casually sitting on the floor next to her.

"Maarrkkk! Jackson! Stooppp, I'm too tired for this." Ashley whines. I can't help but aw at her cute voice- Wait what?

I chuckled a bit and lifted her up and placed her back on her bed. She faced me and yawned a bit. I smiled and moved some of her fringe behind her ear but quickly took my hand away when I heard Jackson cough a bit too dramatically.

He gestured to leave the room so I quickly got up, not forgetting to pat Ashley's head, and walked out.

What was that all about?

Jackson's POV
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH
I squealed quietly before hugging Ashley tightly.
"I'm so proud of you!" I squealed. She pushed me off and looked confused.

"Don't you understand? He can SEE YOU! Ash, you better understand this, he's the one for you! HE'S YOUR SOULMATE!" I practically shouted, hoping Mark wouldn't hear.
"You're destined to be!~" Minso sang as she dramatically entered the room.

"You two are way too similar it's like you're twins" Ashley groans and quickly gets dressed in the bathroom attached to her room - lucky, I know.

Minso high fives me and we quickly run to Mark and I jump on his back.
"MARK!" I literally yell in his ear.
"Yes Jackson?" He laughs.
"You wanna go on a walk with us?" I ask as I get down from his back, aka he drops me.

"We're going on a walk?" Minso and Ashley both question at the same time.
"Jinx" they say again.
"I jinxed first." Ashley smirked. "No I did" Minso stares at her.
"First one to the roof wins!" They both yell but before they could run off anywhere, I grab Minso by the waist and Mark picks up Ashley.

My inner fanboy is being fed a full meal right now- actually no it's being fed a damn huge buffet.

Ashley POV
Why does my body feel weird...
It feels.. human again...

••••••••••••••••A/N••••••••••••••
Hey guys so I'm back....
Sorry for such a long wait- also sorry it's short I have a huge idea for the next chapter.

So.. the reason I've been gone so long..

I was supposed to update a few months ago but I've had my GCSE mocks so I've been stressed out about them but as well as that I've been in and out of hospital and doctor appointments for the past couple of months.

I hope you guys can forgive me for such a long wait.

Bbystayarmy 💜
(えりな/에리나/Erina)