Oooooh

So FantasticFantasy_ did a princess thingy on her friends, and she invited all of us to do so! Thanks Jaylen! Ok, let's go!

horsedancer123 - I had to think for this one, but I feel you'd be Elsa. She's an introvert but when you get to know her she can be a pretty great of a person.

writer4life1674 - I didn't have to think for this one. At all. You'd be Ariel; a fun loving person who enjoys exploring and enjoys being around people.

1100317678r - So, I had a couple of ties in my mind, but I feel you'd be Tiana. She's hard working, but she's also sassy, and not afraid to say what's on her mind. She's a strong individual, and I feel that'b a good match.

RavenclawGirl12 -Okay, I'm not sure if she'd count as a princess, but I'd feel you'd be Thumbelina. She's a shy girl, but even though she's short, she has many good attributes such as beauty, kindness, generosity, and just an over all nice person to be around.

VegetarianWiggleButt- Belle. You're beautiful, smart, talented, and kind to everyone. It didn't take long for me to match you to her because you're just that great.

Anna_Chocolate - I really wanted you to be Belle too, but VWB is already her, so you'd be Mulan. It sounds odd, but you both overcome bad situations, you're both smart, and not afraid to say something if you don't think it's right.

FantasticFantasy_ -You're definitely Jasmin. Both of you have a taste in fashion, but you're both bold, and not going to let yourselves sit idly.

I'd name more, but my fingers are going numb from cold. Sorry if I missed anyone, but please comment what princess you'd think I'd be, or if you had different opinion on who should be who.

Peace and Love everyone, bye!