Chapter 8.

Songs:

Mr. Loverboy -Little Mix

All That Matters -Justin Bieber

Heart Attack -One Direction

Better Than Words -One Direction

What about us -The Saturdays

Zayn Malik

"I'm telling you mate. She has a crush on you." Liam shook his head beside me.

We were still sitting together on the couch, after watching the interview we just stayed here mostly arguing about what Lavender had said...or wrote I should say.

"So what she fancies guys with dark hair and hazel eyes? that brings it down to oh I don't know a million other people!" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah. But she tweeted you!"

"Which I haven't even seen, so if you'll excuse me I'm going to go check and then I'm going to bed. Goodnight." I stood up stretching a bit before making my way out of the lounge.

"Fine. Goodnight." I heard him sigh.

I walked into my bedroom taking notice of how dark it had gotten; the only source of light was the moon shining through my windows. After brushing my teeth and changing into a pair of clean pants, I got into bed. Reaching for my phone I unlocked it and pressed the familiar app, going to Lavender's account and reading her reply.

"@zaynmalik that is a lie! I wanted to watch power rangers as well."

I let out a chuckle, my face probably had a stupid grin as I noticed she had followed me as well. So not only did she like the Looney Tunes she liked Power Rangers? Lavender didn't come off as someone who even watched television, nonetheless like cartoons or kid shows. Then again she didn't come off as a huger either.

While Liam and I were on the computer we came across their meet and greet the three girls had. At first the whole screen was blurry and the person holding the camera phone wouldn't stop shaking with excitement. After a while though I saw it. A young teen with blue hair had started crying, the look on Lavenders face wasn't emotionless or neutral like usual, instead her violet eyes held loyalty and sincerity. She looked so understanding and sad; well sadder than she usually was. The Lavender I saw actually looked lost almost like a puppy who had been kicked around, and put through hell.

All in all I felt as if a new determination was set within me. I was determined to find out the story behind Lavender Rose. Not the Lavender everyone else sees, the one who shows no emotion and puts herself in her own little bubble. But the Lavender I saw in the video. The one who can show somewhat love, and who seems to know what it feels to be misunderstood and misjudged.

Maybe she wasn't weird and mysterious like everyone thought she was. It's obvious she has talent, with the way she sings, but there was more to her than what meets the eye. I know, I don't even know her well enough, but everyone has a story. Her's just wasn't as public as everyone else's and that's what made many people label her as a 'mute' or 'freak'. They just didn't understand her, neither did I, but unlike them I'm willing to try and figure her out.

Unfortunately I have just about the same information the rest of the fans have about the lilac eyed angel. Which is close to none. I was brought out of my thoughts when my phone lit up with new Twitter mentions.

I felt a small smile form on my lips as the idea finally hit me. Unlike the fans I have a might I say powerful way to interact and get the attention of Rose.

Although before I message her, I should at least tweet her. The fans seem to be restless and the fact that they have had us trending for hours just makes me feel guilty in not replying publicly. I pondered over what I should say before quickly typing in, and pressing send on my phone.