The begining

Riele POV
As I walk onto the set I see Jace talking to Isabella, I kinda get annoyed but I don't know why, so I just ignore him . I go to my dressing room and I get my outfit for the shoot, it was a pair of black skinny jeans and a grey long sleeved shirt with a pair of white Nike air force one. As I was waiting for everyone to get ready I call my sister Reiya.

Riiiiinngggg Riiiiiinngg Riiiiiinnnggg
She dosent answer so I try to call her again but she doesn't answer again so I go and check if Jace was free but he was still talking to that brat Isabella, I then look to the side with anger and I still didnt know why I felt this way,it was like I was jealous or something. I looked down and sighed.

Director:"it's time to shoot,"said a really deep voice I then realized it was, Albert, our director's assistant.
Me:"OK I'll be there in a sec, "I said whipping a shed of tears on my face. So I went to the set and saw Sean
, Ella,Cooper and Jace allready  for the shoot.
I get my script and I read through it as the set was being prepared.

Director:"OK everyone take your places,"said our director, I quickly sat red and blue leather sofa in the man cave.
Director:"OK everybody ready? "
Ella:"huh I think I nee..., "Before she could finish her sentence he then said the big seven letter word
Director:"ACTION,"
Jace:"Hey Ray checkout this cool new shoe,"Ray quickly walks towards Henry on same red and blue leather sofa I sat on.
Cooper:"Oh that's cool,"he said in a low and not very interested voice and so did Henry.
Me:"So what's up for today ,"
Cooper:"Ummmmmm, "
Jace:"We could ummm,"
Me:"I know we can go to th.....,"
Jace and Cooper:"NOOOO!!! "
Jace:"I mean were are okay with doing staying here at the man cave,"
Cooper:"Yeah ,I mean we dont need to go anywhere but stay here in the mancave,"
Me:"Oooooooohhhhhh.........kay,"
Me:"I'm out,
AFTER THE SHOOT
The shoot was over and Jace went straight home without even saying goodbye to me I guess he was in bad mood or something.

Plz don't forget to vote  😜😝😛😘😘