"Brothers, Bitches, and Blow torches"

Previously on "The Gang leader Kidnapped Me" ("Polished hardwood fetish")

"What you wanna do?" I asked.

She hummed and thought. Hers eyes lit up and a evil smirk crept across her plump lips.

"Follow me." She whispered.

I nodded and followed her down into the basement. On the way down I noticed that the whole house was hardwood. Really nice polished hardwood.

Polished hard wood fetish?

She opened a door and we walked through quietly closing it behind us.
She turned on a light and the whole room was covered with guns hung on the wall amunition stacked in one corner of the Room. It was then I noticed the knives daggers and huge blade sharpener.

"W-what is this.." I stuttered out

"It's the bosses weapon room.. great right" a big smile came across her face as she took in a big breath.

"Yeah." I smiled. I picked up a holster with a dagger in it to make myself look bad ass I put it around my arm and show Mariana we both had a good laugh over my mini bad ass fashion show.

I wandered off into an office that attached itself to the room I opened the door slightly and turned on the light. I noticed maps across different boards. On one America was outlined and shaded in. On another it had pins in locations then names pulled off.

One was in Europe. Lile France. Pulled off of that was the name Dead Level.

Dead Level? Is that supposed to be a gang name... ew.. crusty. Just stop.. LIKE WHO THE F*CK NAMES THERE GANG DEAD LEVEL.

---------------------------

"Brothers, Bitches, and blow torches"

He took a few steps back and almost fell on to his floor. Niall ran behind him and steadyed his balance.

Harry didn't say anything his mouth just hung open and he was staring at the ground. He looked dazed kinda  confused.

Louis came over to me slowly whilst niall got harry a chair to sit on. He slowly grabbed the knife from my hands placed it on a desk.

"Ara, are you alright?" Louis asks quietly.

I give him a slight nod and slide down the wall into a sitting position.

Harry then got up and left to his office. We all just stood there in a thick silence. After about five minutes I decided It was time to woman up and get some answers to my questions.

I got up and walked up the stairs to Harrys office. I opened the door and stepped inside closing it behind me.

He looked up from the couch he was sitting on. His eyes where slightly red.

I went over to the couch and sat beside him.

"Im sorry." I whispered.

His eyes were so full of emotions.

"No I'm sorry I shouldn't have left those pictures out in the open for you to see." He mumbled.

His face suddenly changed to a hard expression.

"That bitch knew you would find them too." I gasp at the name he called Mariana.

" I hate her.." He whispered.

Tears welled in his eyes.

"Who was he...?" I asked.

Salty tears flowed down his cheeks and I wrapped my arms around his neck and he held me tightly.

"He... he was my brother" he cried and I just held him even tighter.

"Hey.. it's alright.. Harry" I cooed.

"Who did it.." I asked

"Mariana" he pulled away. "She is working for another gang. I know it! But none of the boys believe me."

He held his face in his hands.

"Well you know what?" I said

He looked up at me with a sticky red face.

"Bitches deserve blow torches.." I smirked.

He smiled, he knew what I was up to.

-----
Short but emotionall

Fuck

I will officially live by "Bitches deserve blowtorches"