six.

SONG OF THIS CHAPTER:
Lord Huron - Ends of the Earth

+++
OOTC (outfit of the chapter):

+++OOTC (outfit of the chapter):

+++

Thursday, 3:42 pm

Since our russ buss decided on joining the penetrator russ buss (due to Vilde who was keen on hooking up with William who actually fancied Noora) on a vacation in a wood called Frognerseteren, all of us skipped the last day of school and packed our things. I know this doesn't sound like me but I felt like I was in need of this vacation, plus I had my last final today (yes, history) so... I was ready.
The girls constantly texted eachother in our groupchat and talked about how exciting it would be and who would hook up with who - stuff I could only shake my head at. 
For me this vacation meant pure relaxation. I wasn't going to hook up with anyone neither was I going to party a lot. 
It was winter so I packed a lot of hoodies and scarfs before I went downstairs to say goodbye to mom. 
The girls and I wanted to meet at Eva's so we could talk about the managing of the trip. 
When I arrived at Eva's, the girls opened the door and started yelling out of excitement. 
I smirked because they all were so excited and happy, I loved it.
''So, the most important thing is: Do we have enough alcohol?'' Vilde asked, a giant smile plastered on her face.
Sana shook her head. ''Yes right, let's get drunk and die because no one brought food or water Vilde.'' I laughed. Sana was right, the girls didn't think of the important things but that's what I was there for. 

''I brought some sixpacks of soda and water with me. For food, we'd have to go grocerie shopping near the cabins.'' I pointed out and Sana gestured a ''Thank god'' by putting her hands up in the air as if she would pray. 

After an 1 hour talk on who brought what and of course, who will hook up with who, we got in Noora's car who was driving to the cabins.
Since it was a three hour ride, all of us brought some snacks and I brought my aux-chord. 
It was one hell of a ride and we all had a lot of fun shouting the songs that were playing out the window, our mouths full with jelly beans.
When we arrived and finally stood in front of the cabins, all of us gasped. 
It looked beautiful. I took a picture of it and posted it on Instagram. It was breathtaking!

LUCYCALDWELL_