Test Chamber 044

Her name was Allysa. She was going down in an elevator when the screen in front of her flashed to life.

The screen showed a short cartoon and explained what Allysa was supposed to do.

Welcome to apertures newest test chamber! And you! Yes you! Have been chosen to be part of it!

An animated white hand pointed at Allysa

Your job is simple!  Stop people from completing the test chamber!

The screen showed an animation of a girl trying to stop a boy who was slightly bigger than her. He ran up to her, pushed her over, then stepped on her as he ran out of the test chamber.

Now you may be thinking, "but thats gonna be hard!" Well youre wrong! Thanks to mew technology, you'll be shot with our new size manipulator to make the job easy!

An animation played again, it looked just like the first except as soon as the boy ran up to the girl, the girl grew so big only her legs and feet were on the screen. The foot rose up, then moved over the boy, then slammed down hard.

If you do well enough, you will be able to move on to other chambers! Don't let us down! Good luck!

The elevator stopped, Allysa stepped out and was instantly shot with a beam of light, she grew to 10 times her normal size!

The test chamber she was in had enough room for her to stand, and it had various ledges going up to the too of the room, the top ledge was at about her mouth.

She heard a noise and she jumped, it was a door opening.

The first victim had just walked in.