Please forget me

I had been with you, and I could claim, you also had that feeling as well.

Because, I was in Japan, watching the cherry blossom and spent time to think for a while ...

"Vkusno!"

In Russia, cherry blossom is not very popular. The people mostly crossed over the small Japanese garden in Moscow. Russia is huge, yet lack of blossom beauty. Japan is small, yet too many cherry blossom. What a huge difference!

Russians love listening Slavic songs, proud of our Red Army, and the mighty Russian Empire. Japanese people, instead, believe on freedom of air, nail with it and listening Japanese folk songs.

Even culturally we are different. I'm a Russian. You are a Japanese. Japan and Russia are totally two different countries. An European country, Orthodox Christianity, Slavs, huge with a typical Russian Winter, brave human and heroic past; a country mixed between traditional and modern, keep the beliefs of local regions, hard working and never give up. I listen Russian music and a figure skater. You are a young but always study and helpful.

Her name is Haru Miura. She is from Namimori. Me? Yuri Plisetsky, from Moscow, Russia. This is special though.

 This is special though

This is my story, Yuri Plisetsky's story!

-----

We were in Kyoto. A beautiful city though. The Japanese are respectful over Kyoto and tend to see her as a cultural capital of Japan. It reminds me to Saint Petersburg, Russia's cultural capital. Strange, differences in language, culture, but many of similarities. Haru wore a light purple kimono, I wore my own sport suit with the word "Russia" in front. Everybody thought I was from Russia. But true.

My grandfather, Nikolai Plisetsky, always talks about Kyoto for me when I was a kid. I knew it clear.

"Kyoto is very different. Just like our Saint Petersburg. Many of old temples, and the people are very religious."