Twenty Seven

AUTHORS NOTE, Please read ❤️
Okay so first of all I checked my phone today and I'm so happy! You guys gave me 1k reads! I love you all soooo much thank you so much I'm extremely happy. So thank you thank you thank you to anyone who's reading this. ❤️
And please continue to leave comments and votes. Bye xoxo.

Rosie's pov:

Three weeks later-

My birthdays in two weeks, and me and Jc still haven't talked much.
I guess today was time, time to ask him what was happening.

I called him and walked outside to be alone.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Yeah I have a question."

"What's up? I miss you."

"Yeah I was wondering if I'm still moving there with you or what's going on anymore?" I asked.

"Moving in with me?" He sounded confused.

"If not that's fine."

"Your obviously not moving in with me Rosie." My heart sank.

"Oh okay." I felt my voice get shaky, and I felt like crying.

"Babe."

"Uh, yeah?" I asked clearing my throat.

"For your birthday, I bought us a house. You aren't moving in with me because it isn't my house, it's ours."

I smiled brightly at the phone.
"YOU BOUGHT US A HOUSE TOGETHER!" I squealed.

I heard his chuckle through the phone.
"I'm glad your happy, I was a little nervous." He explained why and I laughed.

"You asshole, almost made me cry."
I pouted, although he couldn't see me anyways.

He laughed.
"Well you don't seem like you are going to now."

"Nah my freaking boyfriend just bought me a freaking house for my eighteenth birthday!" I squealed again jumping up and down on the deck outside.

He chuckled again.
"I can't wait to see you, two more weeks baby." He said.

"Two more weeks and I'll see you again." I smiled again.

"Can't wait. I'll talk to you soon okay?"

"Okay but wait."

"What?"

"I want you to meet my best friend Matt." I explained.

He sounded a little edgy and confused.
"Matt? Sounds like a boy."

"It is but don't worry your my boy."

"Okay yes I'd love to meet whoever this kid is." He said sarcastically.

"Who knows Jc, you guys might be new best friends."

He didn't say much back and I rolled my eyes.
We said our 'I love yous' and hung up.

Two more weeks, that's all and I couldn't be happier.

"ROSIE!" my mom yelled from upstairs.

"Yeah?" I asked walking to her.

"Matts coming over later, are you okay?" She asked looking at me concerned.

"What yeah? I've never been happier." I smiled and she shook her head at me disappointed.

"Honey I know your depressed and Justin's doing that to you. Matt loves you I can tell, he's the one for you."

"Me? Depressed? You think Jcs making me depressed?" I laughed.

"I know he is." She said solemnly.

"He's the reason I'm happy mom I swear to you I love him. I love Matt too just not like that, I guess you'll never understand that."

"I just think Matts better for you."

"Mom I love Jc out of this world you have no clue, I have never loved anyone this much. Nobody. I wish I could just prove to you that we mean everything to each other."

She shrugged.
"He's got nothing on Matt."

"If you like Matt so much maybe you should date him." I sarcastically and rudely smiled at her and her eyes filled with tears, my heart sank.

"Mom don't cry." I begged.

"I just want to help you and keep you safe I'm sorry that I apparently make you depressed I just want to be a good mother and I thought being strict was what I was suppose to do."

I hugged her.
"Mom if I love Jc you should accept that. I don't like Matt like that."

She nodded.
"I just don't want to see you get hurt like I did."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

" I guess it's about time you know that your dad has been abusing me for the past probably four years when you weren't around because I wouldn't have sex with him when he wanted it. I didn't want you to see all of that happening so I sent you to Justin's because we were going on a so called vacation when really it was just to hide you from him until you became old enough to not need us anymore, so that we could split."

"You guys have been showing fake love to each other for four years just so that you didn't screw up my life?"

She nodded.
"I think you turned out alright too." She smiled.

I hugged her again.
"Can I go see Jc then, whenever I want?"

"Your turning eighteen in two weeks but sure. I was thinking maybe you could invite him over for dinner so I could apologize and meet him more?"

I nodded.
"Yeah."

"Another thing." She added and I listened.

"When you move out, don't try for kids until your ready. You've already been pregnant once." She explained and I rolled my eyes feeling sick.

"I know mom." I frowned down playing with my fingers.

I've never gotten deep into detail with anyone about my pregnancy, it was with an ex at a party, and he left me after he found out. Soon enough I accepted that I was pregnant and actually wanted the child, although it could have ruined my life I was willing to risk it to keep another going.
That plan went on until I had a miscarriage, one of the worst things I have ever went through. I was actually looking forward to that although I was young, I'm not like that anymore and I guess god has plans you know.

"I'll be looking forward to seeing Justin." She said awkwardly and walked upstairs.

"Uh, yeah." I said quietly and sat still, sitting and thinking for a second.

I thought through things,
Jayce... Jayce....

My heart dropped.
I just remembered.

Jayce, the father of my child I didn't birth.