z e r o

┏┅━┅━┅━┅┓

ℤᎬᏒᎾ

┗┅━┅━┅━┅┛

༺༅༻

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀A YOUNG GIRL FUMBLED INTO AN OLD CLOSET, attempting to clear out this room. The twelve-year-old was moving to another part of America with her family and she had to get everything out of her room and into the boxes. Or at least everything she wanted to keep. She gazed around her closet, wrinkling her nose in disgust. The room was decorated with a thick blanket of dust, indicating she hadn't been in the room for a while now, too busy with other stuff to bother with this old room that held childhood memories. A strange thing stood out to her though: a small box of DVDs. While everything else in the room was covered with a gross layer of filth, the shiny blue and black coat of the box seemed perfectly clean. The label read, Harry Potter.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ The female's eyebrows rose as she approached the box of DVDs, pondering about what to do with the old movies. She had once fallen in love with the films and books, it would be a shame to rid of them. However, they didn't interest her a bit anymore.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ "I bet I could get a good price out of you," she mumbled, picking them up, her brown eyes twinkling at the thought of the money she could receive for these movies.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ She exited the small room, about to place it in the trash pile, but decided to relive the memories once more. The brunette would watch the movies once again.

⚯͛

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Another young girl stood by herself, watching as the Warner Brothers thing appeared, as the other was, reliving the memories.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ The room, her living room, was dark as she stared at the screen, entranced by the movie. She suddenly felt a strange sensation, as if floating. As she glanced down at her feet, she realized she actually was.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ That's... actually kinda cool!

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ The black-haired girl felt black flood her vision, but didn't react. This was most likely a dream and she knew as the black from her vision was gone, she'd wake up.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ At last, her gaze was completely black and she felt an odd feeling of falling. Dizziness clouded the wavy-haired girl's head. Like that, she was unconscious.

⚯͛

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

screams this is awful sorry you had to read that i can only hope it'll get better

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀