You accidentally hit him in the.. er..Package

You accidentally hit him in... the... er.. package..

Ashton:
You were in the kitchen, ordering pizzas.
All of the 5SOS boys were in the living room, having their own little celebration, 1) Because you and Ash had just bought this flat together and it was a mini house warming and 2) because it was Friday.
"Y/N can you chuck me a drink please?" Ashton asks. You open the fridge, grabbing a red bull. What? It was the first thing you saw.. You chuck it to Ashton, turning your attention to the near empty pantry but looked back to Ashton when you heard loud groaning and laughter.
Ashton was on the ground, the red bull on the ground.
"I'm sorry!" You yell, biting back a laugh when you figured out you threw the can and it hit him in the.. Lower.. manly... region.. Y'know.. The uh.. package..
"I'm okay" He says, trying to get up. "OR NOT" he winces, as the boys try not to laugh. "It can't possibly hurt that bad" You chuckle. All attention turns to you, "It does!" All of the boys chorus, except Ashton who looks like he was dying.

Michael:
You were washing the dishes, your mind wandering off elsewhere. Suddenly, you felt someones arms snake around your waist. On instinct, you immediately turn around accidentally kneeing Michael in the.. private...area...
He leans over in pain.
"Oh my god, Michael! never do that!" You say crouching down.
"Mhmm" His voice sounds pained. "Just sit down, i'll get you.. something frozen" You tell him. That's when you heard a thud. You turn around to Michael sitting on the ground. "You said sit.." He manages to speak. You head to the freezer, grabbing a bag of peas and chucking it to him. You hear him wince. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" You exclaim.

Luke:
"GOAAAAAL!" Luke yells, raising his hands in the air.
You and Luke were kicking the soccer ball (football for some) around, the other boys watching.
You sucked at soccer but hated to admit it. You place the ball on the ground, followed by kicking the ball. The ball hits Luke in the... well not so nice place to be hit with a flying soccer ball..
Luke topples over and you rush to his side, trying your best not to laugh but failing. "Are you okay?" You ask Luke.
"Nope" He pops the 'P'.
"Good shot Y/N!" Calum laughs and Michael joins in. Ashton walks over to you and Luke. "Surprised he's not dead yet.. that looked painful" Ashton cringes.

Calum:
You spot a spider on the wall, being absolutely petrified of spiders, you call out to Calum. "CALUM! SPIDER! HELP!" You yell.
Calum trudges down the stairs and looks at the spider. "Pass me your shoe?" He asks as you just your shoe at him.
"He lets out a groan as you realise the shoe hit him in the.. umm.. yeah.. you get it.
"I'm sorry Calum! Are you okay?" You ask, still in shock and horror from the spider. "Yep" he puts on a brave face.
"Are you gonna kill the spider now?" You ask him, giving him a sheepish smile.