Chapter One~°

It was a nice evening.
You were leaning on your window frame watching happily as the sun set in the sky. The beautiful reds and oranges always made you feel relaxed and at peace.

It was perfect.

You sighed but it was turned into a grunt as you were abruptly knocked back onto the floor.
Mere seconds later, a splintering crash shattered behind you.

You looked towards the sound. A man in a red and blue spandex suit was practically sitting in your room. He got up and began rubbing his lower back, groaning.

"What the- Spider-Man?!" You yelled as you stood up. As soon as you called his name, he looked up at you.

"Oh God." He whispered, his eyes widening from under his mask.

"Are you okay? If I broke your back it was an- oh wait no your fine." Spiderman said as he leaned his weight against the wall and sighed in relief.

"Sorry about the football tackle," He said jumping back towards the window.
"It was an accident." He explained rubbing his neck, "anyway, I need to pick up some eggs so bye!" He grinned, and left.

You sat on the floor completely bewildered.

What. the. crap.
You slowly stood up. Breathing in as you looked at where he had landed, but that was when you noticed your dresser. It was crushed. You burst into flames of anger and dashed towards your window. You breathed in deeply and yelled as loud as you could.

"You broke my dresser, dog breath!"

~·~·~

"So you're saying Spiderman attacked you?"

You looked up from your homework.
"Yes, Peter. I want to file a lawsuit as well."

"A lawsuit? I cant- he can't afford a lawsuit!"

You looked up at him.
"Well he better get a job. You're suppose to be defending me. I was the one football tackled in MY room."

Peter laughed a little but stopped when you glared up at him.
You put your pencil down and sighed.

You had known Peter for almost a year now. You used to live in Manchester, England when your parents moved you over to New York. Now you had heard nothing from them, you would be drowned in worry, but since you met Peter you couldn't help but be happy.

Peter immediately became your when the two of you first crossed paths. He told you it was because of your accent that he was drawn over, but you believed it was because he felt bad for pushing you down the stairs at school when you first got there.

"Welp, lets go." Peter said standing, but you waved your hand.

"No, I need to finish. Ill come home when I'm done." You said, keeping your eyes glued to your work.
"Sigh. Now I gotsa lecture ya." He said sitting back down.

You looked up at him crossed eyed.

"No. No you don't."
But he wasn't dettered, and for a good tem minutes he scolded you and reprimanded you. Reminding you how you needed to get your life together and focus on school. How it was a 'top priority'.

"Okaay mom! Okay I hear you!" You said cutting him off.

"But y/n this is serious! This is your life!"

"Yeah yeah!"
He frowned and walked out of the cafe, like a whipped puppy. It was cute, you admit, but he could be annoying some times. A lot.

You continued working for hours on end.  There was no possible way you could procrastinate any further. Your work was due in a matter of hours. Unlike your smart friend who finished it the week it was assigned, you hadnt even begun.