Chapter 2~°

"So you think I'm Spiderman?"

You nodded your head vigorously as you kept your glare focused on him.

After your phone call with Peter last night ended, him clearly being confused, you decided to let the boy sleep and continue your discussion the next day. Which led you here, snapping at your nervous friend in school.

"Y/n I can assure you that I am not him." He said scratching the back of his head. You scoffed and nodded you're head sarcastically.

"Sure Peter, go ahead and lie once again. I promise if you do though, I might get violent."

"But I'm not lying!" He shouted but quieted down. Shifting his gaze around he asked you.
"How can you be so sure that I'm Spider-Man?"

You took a step back waving your hands, before quickly stepping towards him again.

"Peter you didn't even hide you voice!"

"But the last time I hid my voice the guy laughed at me!"

"See you just admitted to being Spiderman!"

Peters eyes widened slightly.
"What no you can't twist my words! I never physically said- I never admitted-"

"Do you remember that guy in that comic book we read when we were little? The guy with the black cape and dressed like a bat? He at least changed his voice! If you're gonna be a superhero at least hide your voice Peter!"

Peter raised his hands in front of you,
"Y/n sh! You're too loud!"

People in the hall began to pass looks between each other, much to Peters discomfort.

"Okay okay I'm Spider-Man! But you have gotta stop yelling look ill- ill uh- ill let you-"

"You are gonna buy me a new dresser that's what."

"Fine Y/n! Fine a new dresser! Now shh!"

You continued to glare at him. Your mind raced until you focused down on one point.

Your best friend was SpiderMan. A super hero.

Your best friend was a super hero.

You began to crack a smile, something peter furrowed his brows at.

"Oh my god Peter. You are Spiderman." You said slightly above a whisper.

He nodded a little sarcastically.
"Yeah we have gone over this."

Shaking your head you placed your hands on his shoulders.
"No. Peter. You are a HERO! Like a genuine superhero! That's frickin cool dude! I have so many questions. You can't fly can you? Are you invincible? Can you feel pain?"
You punched him, causing him to to grab his shoulder and look at you.

"Why?"

"Oh..guess that's a yes. Can you lay eggs like a spider can? Why did you go for 'spiderman'?"
Peter put his hand over your mouth, blocking your ever growing voice.

"Y/n what the actual crap. How do you go from yelling at me to smiling? Anyway, you've gotta stop talking about this here. You're way to loud."

You nodded, taking a hint. Grabbing your bag, you rushed off to your class.

You turned around as you were a few feet away and smiled.
"Bye 'Peter'." You said air quoting his name.

"If that's who you really are."
You slapped your knee and snorted.

Ah I kill myself.
You thought.

~°~°~°~°~

Hah
Update.
Badda Bing Badda Boom

Its small cause I'm lazy.
(And its bad ._.)