one

michaels pov:

his friends were being asses about him not dating this one girl that had liked him since grade school. she would be hot if michael was attracted to her. his friends always wondered why he had never took a girl home and/or dated one.

if he was to be honest with you, he was a closeted gay boy. michael wanted to go to pride and hold a pretty boys hand, without anyone judging him.

he had decided to go to the record store because he had some extra money and wanted to get out of that house.

a cute blond boy with pretty baby blue eyes, that were somewhat dulled, a little bit of a stubble and lips that reminded him of every pretty sunset he had ever seen ran into him. the boy was sprinting as fast as his long, skinny legs could take him, (which was pretty fast to michael considering the boy was wearing tight, black jeans.)

he spoke quickly -

" look buddy i need you to cover for me, someones gonna ask you which way i went and you have to say the opposite. i swear to god if you call the cops that i wont hesitate to beat the shit out of you."

michael was extremely flustered but managed to nod and murmur out an agreement. the blonde was gone as soon as michael agreed.

two strong looking men came around the corner and asked michael if he had seen a boy that was around seventeen, he pointed left and the men ran.
michael smiled, he had saved that cute blonde because he had really gone right. he wondered if he would ever see that beautiful boy again, he hoped with all his heart that he would.

he then continued to the record store and bought a green day record he didnt have. he didnt want to go back to his friends house, so he headed home. he lived in a small apartment with just his mom, who was hardly ever home. pearl ( his cat, ) greeted him and went to her food dish, signaling him that she was hungry.

he fell asleep thinking of a pretty boys eyes, little did he know that the pretty boy fell asleep thinking of his.
-
-
-
shsjbsjd this is bad but its my first time writing a fanfic, even after 2 years of being on wattpad. hope you had a good day my friends and ily

- jordyn
p.s theres gonna be a song for every chapter and this one is favorite record by fall out boy