Escape from the Blood Suckers

Skyler's Point of View

"I feel as if someone is following me..." I mumble underneath my breath.

I can feel a hot breath tickle the back of my neck, I stop in my tracks. I didn't know what was happening... I didn't even think they were real, but one thing I did know when they captured me...was that I had to escape.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was casually walking down the street with my friend Brianna, hoping we would make it back to our dorm safely. The sun had set and the monsters that lurked in the dark were prowling. I was slightly afraid since I felt as if I was being watched. I brushed it off as if it were nothing...BIG MISTAKE.

I heard a loud shriek. I turn around only to see that Brianna wasn't there and instead there was a man in black attire. I tried not to show my fear as my heart rate increases immensely.

I could hear Brianna struggling to be set free. I could hear her whimpers as the male behind him clamped his mouth around her neck.

I take a step back...Would I really leave my friend behind to die? I couldn't bear betraying a friend like that. I charged at the man, but he side steps.

He hits the back of my neck, sending me into a state of shock. As I fall forward, he catches me and carries me bridal style. As my state of shock wears off, he shows me his canines which were longer and more sharp then the average human.

My eyes widen as realization comes at me with full force. I struggle more against his grip. Writhing and attempting to bite at his hand to be set free. I couldn't be captured by vampires.

I slam my head against his, sending me plummeting towards the ground. My head makes contact with the cement and I hear a disgusting CRACK. I hold in my tears as I sprint away from the scene, leaving my only friend behind to die.

I arrive at my dorm and quickly unlock the door. I enter the small room and slam the wooden entrance behind me. I scan the room in search of a phone, since I had dropped mine when I fled from the vampires.

My eyes come across the red wall phone and I rush towards it before dialling 9-1-1.

My heart pounded against my ribs and sweat dripped from my forehead. I was petrified.

"Hello 911 what is your emergency?"

"H-HELLO?? PLEASE YOU HAVE TO HELP ME! MY ROOM-MATE AND I WERE WALKING DOWN THE STREET TOWARD OUR DORM AND SUDDENLY TWO GUYS IN BLACK SHOWED UP AND THEY TRIED TO KIDNAP US BUT I ESCAPED AND-"

"Two men in black tried to kidnap you?"

"Yes, and th-they have my room-mate."

"I see... Can you please tell me the address of your college and your dorm number, we are sending help," the receptionist kindly says.

I breathe out in relief, before answering her.

Suddenly a hand is placed over my mouth and muffles my screams. The perpetrator begins to drag me away as I struggle helplessly to free myself from their unwanted grasp.

"If you keep struggling, I will end your life right here and right now," a spiteful male voice whispered in my ear.

I gulped rather loudly, but complied to the kidnapper's demand.

He places a rag that smelt very sweet over my nose and mouth. I tried not to breathe, but failed as I inhaled deeply. My vision became blurry and I was soon in a peaceful slumber.

A/N: Hey guys, I wanted to let you know that I have rewritten this chapter and I'm going to rewrite the whole book. I couldn't stand having terrible books uploaded on my account and shame me. So I decided to rewrite this book into something a little better and hopefully it actually makes sense. I'm also rewriting my other book Acceptance (It used to be Adopted by 1D). I hope you enjoy my works and I will be publishing more books when I'm done rewriting these awful tragedies. No if you excuse me, I'll leave you alone. Have a nice day//night. ~Isabella aka Author-chan