1:Introduction

"Come on Zari, before we be late!" My friend Jazmine yelled to me.

"Okay! I'm coming!" I yelled putting on my shoes.

I took one final look at myself and semi-ran down the hall down the stairs.

"Finally." Jazmine laughed.

I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Wait, where are my keys?" She asked.

"Did you check the guest room?" I questioned.

She shook her head and jogged up the stairs.

Right now we were about to go to this new club her friend was opening, and I'm usually not one to go to clubs but, jazmine basically begged me to so hey, why not?

Our outfits were casual but also kind of dressy.

I had on a black fitted sleeveless crop top. A black fitted skirt with a split on the left leg, and some clear heel boots.

(I honestly don't know what they are called😬 comment the name if you know the name.)

Jazmine had on a short fitted black dress, a black chocker and some black boots.

I pulled out my phone and started scrolling through my instagram.

I liked a few pictures and commented on some funny ones.

I kept scrolling until I saw a post by Chris Brown.

It was a picture of him and the words 'Drai's Club' in the background of the photo.

The caption read, 'live tonight at the opening !! Who coming👀 shit finna be lit'.

I liked it and kept scrolling until Jazmine came down the stairs.

"Found em', they was under the pillows." She giggled at her own stupid ways.

I just shook my head and walked out the door.

**********************
Okay so it's not much but here's the first chapter.

Comment and tell me what you think

-Glori-DeVyne🤤