Running my father's tavern

???'s P.O.V
Heya I'm Meliotive I run my father's tavern The Boar Hat. It's nice running it cause I can also move as I please, I meet a lot of people and learn some different things, like how holy Knights use to think my dad was going to take over the kingdom. My dad never told me these things so I learn them on my own. I'm a Prince and I'm suppose to fulfill my destiny of King but I don't want to, what I really want to do is see if there are any new sins out there, I heard there is another sin of greed and sin of sloth but none of the other sins. I'm the sin of rath cause like my father I felt my rath too. My dad use to be a perve and I'm gonna continue that. It sounds like fun. At the tavern No one really believes my age I'm 21 but they all think I'm a kid and I don't own this tavern it's quite rude. Anyways my dad and mom are on a trip so I'm being watched over by my aunt Margaret's husband Gill he's also a holy Knight. He drinks some vonya ale here and there but never a lot.
                 ~~time skip~~
Moliotive's P.O.V
" everyone out it's closing time! " I yell as people stumble out of the tavern but a lady walks in " are you Meliotive the soon to be king? " she asked with a gentle voice. " yeah but who's asking? " I say as I slowly pull out my sword. " I am I'm Shimi the sin of dishonesty..." she said, " your a sin!? " I said going up to her surprised. " yes thank goodness the sins aren't being hunted thanks to you... I need to ask you something. " she said glancing up with her icy blue cold eyes, " fire away " I said. Ugh I can't get a good look at her face. " are you meliodas's son?? " she asked, " yes I am " I said trying to figure out what she was getting at. "then you are born to the captain of me as a sin" she said, I am! Why didn't my dad say anything and how is dishonesty a sin!? " uh.. OK well how is dishonesty a sin?" I asked, I really want to know " well I staged as a princess who has been dead for 3 years in King Arthur's Kingdom and I told him she was alive and said I had to go back to this kingdom cause my parents had fallen deathly ill but they died 4 years before this happened so that is how dishonesty is a sin " she said explaining,  wow she is dishonest. "if I'm Captain you have to be honest with me the whole time, ok? " I said, "understood" she said. I leaned closer to he face " why didn't u tell him the truth? " I asked, "I was scared I had failed my job she was the most important person to him and I let her die from a demon " she said as tears fell down her face. Uh what do I do what do girls like boys to do at times like these? "uh it's OK Shimi it wasn't your fault" she moved her hair from her face so I could see her clearly.

Well I'm bored so wateves  this is good enough ~Ash