chapter 5

Your POV
When we stopted at the school, we all got out the limousine and walked the bulding in. "You're in the same class as Yui, Ayato and Kanato so follow them. After school we meet for the school bulding, do you understand?"
"Yes, sir." I said and bowed my head to say good bye. I walked to my first class and I saw that Ayato lay over his desk, Yui sat at the the other one beside him and Kanato was laughing to or with Teddy. He seemed kinda cute, I guess. What?! No. No, no, no, no, no! He is a vampire and vampires aren't cute! "Hm? Ah, (Y/N)-kun. I'm not sure but, I guess that your seet is right there." Yui said and pointed at the seet for Kanatos. "A-arigato, Yui-chan." "Dozo" She said with a smile. I saw Ayato look up at me with his eyes while he still laied on his desk. He looked like he was about to kill me if I conteniued this! I walked to my seet and could feel Kanato look at me.

*time skip*

After school we got in the limousine again, like Reiji told me we would. When we got at the mansion again, everyone went ahead. I did what they did and walked to my room.

'Sigh. It wasn't that bad afteral.' I said to myself. The moon shined trough the windows of my room and light it completely. It was so beautiful to look at. It cave me a save feeling. It cave me the same feeling as when Kanato is around. "Kanato...kun......"

"Hai?" He said beside me. I even didn't jump or was surprised by his appearens. A smile just appeared on my face. "Hey, are you alright? You seem down a little." Kanato asked. "Yes, I'm fine. Don't wor-" "LIAR! YOU'RE NOT OKAY, WE BOTH KNOW THAT!" Kanato shouted. He calmed down again and my smile disappeared. "Kanato, this morning you asked me if you are the only one for me......... I didn't awnser but you said that you are the only one......... I don't know my opinion about it yet but.... what happens when one of the others drink my blood without your permission?" I asked, still looking in the space before me.

Kanato POV
I coulden't believe my ears! My eyes widened when he asked that. "W-what do you mean by that?! Are you saying that-......." (Y/N) started to shake a little out of frustration. I sat Teddy on the bed and I attacked (Y/N) roughly from the front. I sat on top of him and looked at him with big eyes of anger. I clearly saw a mark in his neck. "Where more?" I asked him with a loud voice. He didn't say anything, so I started looking by myself.