Chapter 12-Inlove With U

R5 flew to Puerto Rico for their second LOUDER Tour show.Backstage,hours before the show,Ross is texting Laura.

"Is that your girl you're texting with?" Riker asks with excitement.

"Yeah,yeah." Ross replies smiling at his phone.

Riker takes a picture of him texting her.

"Gonna post this on IG with a caption,'@rossR5 texting @lauramarano'." Riker teases and pretends his typing it.

"Dude no! The Raura fans are gonna freak out." Ross panickly tells.

"Chill,bro.Do you really think I will caption it like that?" Riker chuckles.

Ross sighs.

Instead,he captioned it,"Backstage in Puerto Rico" and posted it.

Ross & Laura's text convo:

Ross:I can't wait 'til I get back to LA.I have to tell you something ;)

Laura:What is it? Just tell me.

Ross:No.I want it to be in person.

Laura:Okay.What about a hint? :D

Ross:Me and You.That's the hint.

Laura:Ally Dawson's song?

Ross:Nope.Just wait ;)

"OMG! He's gonna ask you out!" Vanessa takes a look at Laura's phone.

"Ness,we're still not sure yet.Don't assume to much." Laura says even though she thinks Ross likes her.

"Keep faking Laura.We both know Ross hints to admit he likes you." Vanessa bounces a little."And he hinted 'Me and You' which means you're relationship.This is soo Raura!" she squeals.

"I think you're more overreacted than I am." Laura chuckles.

"No.You're more overreacted than I am.Deep inside,you squeal louder than a chipmunk." Vanessa says.

"Whatever that is Ross wants to say,let's just wait for it.Okay?" Laura drops her phone on her bed.

While waiting for their concert in 3 hours,Rydel and Ratliff toured around the arena.

"Do I look good with bangs or without it?" Rydel asks.

Ratliff stares at her and smiles."You always look good in every style."

"Thanks." Rydel blushes."But i'm serious.Which is better?"

"Well,your bangs is really your trademark and the one who completes your outfits,but without it,it refreshes your style and makes you look a real 20-year old." Ratliff comments.

"So....bangs or no bangs?" Rydel continues to asks.

"Seriously,both." Ratliff chuckles.

They both giggled.

After hours,the concert was about to begin and R5 fixed their hair,outfit and guitars,keyboards and drums.

'Im going on stage.Bye!' Ross texted.

'Good luck!' Laura replies.

They were surprised when they got on stage.They didn't how big the R5 Family crowd is now.Besides,it's their first time to play an arena.

As usual,their show are insane and crazy.It was fun performing.

They got back in LA for a Popstar! Magazine photoshoot and Ross to film Austin & Ally.

"What was it you're gonna tell me?" Laura asks.

Raini came and told them,they need to film now.

"I li-" Ross got cut off.

"Seriously? Now? Just tell her later." Raini says.

They had no choice but to run to the set.

After filming,Ross and Laura talked at her dressing room.

"Laur,I really-" Ross was cut off again by Laura's ringing phone.

"Sorry.I have to take this." Laura grabbed his phone.

Ross sighed in disappointment.

... ... ...

"Okay.I'm going." Laura says and declines the call.

"Laura,I..." Ross tried to talk.

"Ross,i'm sorry.I need to attend the UNICEF ball and I.." Laura was cut off by a kiss.

Ross kissed her soft lips.He puts his arms around her waist.The sparks,feels,butterflies and every good feeling came back again.

"Why....why did you do that?" Laura stutters.

"I am here to tell you,I like you.And i'm really inlove with you." Ross holds her hand.

"Really? Is this what you're gonna tell me?" she asks.

"Yeah." he smiles.

"I like you too." Laura hugs him."But right now,I need to dress up for the UNICEF ball.Do you wanna come?"

"I'm sorry,but I can't.R5 has a Popstar photoshoot.Make sure,you post a pic on Twitter or IG.I want to see you in a sexy dress." he winks.

"You're so flirty!" Laura teases.

.

.

------------------------------------

I am sick.I have A LOT of school projects.I need to sell veg. salad to the middle schoolers.I need to have a daily allowance survey in school.

But that doesn't mean,i'm not gonna abandon this fanfic.

Just don't forget to vote or comment.

And I have seen,this fanfic had 1.1K reads last night.Thanks guys!

Stay tuned! ;) xoxo