9: A party!

Song: Wrong side of heaven
Artist: Five Finger Death Punch
I know I'm late for Christmas, I'm sorry

You decided to start up the party in a few days, and cleaned up what was left to be clean. You vacuumed the furniture and floors, you gave d/n a bath, got food for the party, then only had to wait.

~~**Party Time**~~

You sat up, startled at the doorbell. You stood up from the couch and opened the door. Standing there was Garroth, Laurence, and Travis.
"Hey y/n."
"Guys, come in, I'm waiting for more people to show up, then we'll start." While waiting for some more people to show up, you turned on some Christmas carols before another knock was heard. Outside was Katelyn, Kawaii~chan, Aphmau and Arron. Most had red noses from the cold. Inviting them in, you put some logs in the fireplace and set it ablaze. While the group that just arrived warmed up, you opened the door to Nicole. Behind her came Lucinda. When they came in, Kawaii~chan came to you with a nervous look.
"Umm... by the way, Kawaii~chan may have invited some people y/n~kun doesn't know." She blushed. You shrugged.
"As long as they don't abuse anyone or anything, I'm okay with it." Then the doorbell rang. This time Kawaii~chan opened the door.
"Oh! Reese~kun! Kawaii~chan's glad you made it!" She opened the door all the way and a man who was-putting it politely-pink walked in. You were confused, but went with it. After the rest of the people arrived, you opened the food and turned on some movies. Things were boring for a while until Kawaii~chan walked up to you again.
"Umm... could y/n~kun do Kawaii~chan a favor please?" She asked. You set down your drink.
"Sure what is it?" Kawaii~chan blushed.
"Could you help me with getting someone under the mistletoe?" Your eyes lit up as you got an idea.
"Are they polite?"
"Yeah." You stood up and motioned for her to follow you. You took an alternate route to the kitchen with the mistletoe in front of you.
"Tell them to meet you here." You said. Kawaii~chan nodded at your instructions and left. You checked the area thoroughly before going under the mistletoe without incident. Then you hung out near the area. Soon, the pink guy-Reese- walked by and waited where the 'meeting' place was to be. Then Kawaii~chan started walking in the direction of the mistletoe. When she passed you, you stuck your foot out. You watched as she tripped and fell right beneath the mistletoe. Reese saw and went to help her up. They both gave you a dirty look before you pointed up. They looked... and saw it. Other people started to notice. Reese and Kawaii~chan were blushing before they finally did it. A bunch of 'aww!' broke out, but Kawaii~chan got what she wished wished for. Then you got the urge to do a bunch of pranks.

~~**3rd Person**~~
The party was fine, people laughing and having fun. When Dante left Garroth after losing a bet, he saw Nicole, standing alone. One thought ran through his head.
'Where's y/n?' He thought as he made his way to her.
"Hey Nicole, can I talk to you for a second?" Dante asked when he got to her. She gave him a look before nodding. Dante started to make his way to the kitchen before noticing a mistletoe at the doorway at the entrance. Then he made his way to that. When he reached it, Nicole started to speak.
"So, wh-" she started before Dante kissed her. She pushed him away.
"What the heck was that for!" She yelled blushing.
"There is a mistletoe above us!" Dante said back.
"No there isn't!" She yelled.
"Yes there is! Lo-" Dante started before looking up to see it gone.
"What?"
"Dante! Why you kissing Nicole when your not under the mistletoe!" Garroth yelled from across the room. Dante looked above him and yelled back.
"Well, why aren't you kissing Aphmau! Look up!" He and Aphmau looked up before looking at each other. Spectators gasped as they kissed and the mistletoe disappeared again. There was chaos and disorder before someone turned on an anime. Then everyone went into calm mode. Every once in a while, people got food, but other then that, it was quiet and still.

~~**Back to you**~~
You put the mistletoe on a stick into your room before coming to the show. You watched it before getting hungry. You stood up and went to the kitchen. You got a refill on your plate before you heard footsteps. You put your plate down as you felt Nicole's fist connect with your shoulder.
"Why did you do that?" She asked. You sighed.
"I meant to get Katelyn or Aphmau. Not you. I didn't know that Dante would notice it first." Nicole thought it over before hugging you. Not sure what to do, you hugged back. Then Nicole spoke again.
"Look up." Looking up, you saw her holding the mistletoe on a stick above you. You glared at her and she giggled. You smiled and kissed her in the dark kitchen, with no one watching, and an anime playing in the background.

Thank you as always for reading! I have to apologize for being so late on this chapter so I'm sorry!
Baii!

~ASnazzyGuy

~916 Words