10

♕ ♛ ♕ ♛

♕ ♛ ♕ ♛

SINCE THE DAY, Edward had saved Bella and Aura the atmosphere has been different around everything. Bella had been keeping her distance away from Aura, whenever they encountered each other in lessons they would just briefly nod and continue with work. Outside of school, Bella wouldn't dare to go someone where she thought Aura hung out at. When it was the day that they visited the Green House, Aura assured that she walked and spoke with Jodie, Alice and Jasper only. She knew somewhere along the line they were in was Bella and that she was pestering Edward about the van incident. Alice had asked if the suspicious human if she was riding back with them but only for Aura and Edward to speak in unison that the bus was full. Then when it was lunch time on one of the days and because Jodie and Aura didn't sit with the Cullen's they were invited to the beach down in La Push on the weekend, which they kindly refused the offer, despite the need to any out with other people and not the vampires. Also in that lunch time it was obvious that the Cullen boy and the Swan girl were talking the incident once again, considering they were over there for quite a while.

On the sunny days, the Cullen's weren't in. Meaning two girls could have a day surrounded by humans. So that lead the two girls sitting outside in the sunny weather at one of the outdoor tables. Jessica had placed herself up on the table, Bella was on one side while the two best friends on the other. Aura could see the confusion on why the family wasn't there. She was frantically looking around seeing if she could spot them. Aura discreetly nudged Jodie which frown.

"There aren't here, Bella. They don't come to school on sunny days" Jodie informed the girl. Jessica looked at the now frowning Swan girl and pattered her on the shoulder.

"Why? Do they just ditch?" The curiosity in her voice was noticeable. Aura and Jodie both knew that soon the girl would figure out the secret the Cullen's held. Which could but them in danger and also put the Banshee in danger.

"No. Dr and Mrs Cullen yank them out for hiking trips. Tried that on my parents." Jessica laughed. Of course she had tried to get out of school for hiking. Jessica's eyes wondered down and landed on Aura, "You and the Hale boy are close aren't you?"

"I assume so. I mean we always have been. But this year we just clicked" Aura said trying it to give much away. Bella was watching the girl closely as she shifted in her seat when the name was mentioned. Whenever the Cullen's were mentioned the girl would slightly move and so would Jodie. "I'm close to his sister also. Rosalie"

"She's really pretty. I'm surprised" Jessica muttered. Biting down on her tongue she listened in on Angela talking about how she taken the control and asked Eric to prom which he said yes too. Jessica then informed the girl on the lunch table that they need to go to Port Angeles before the good dresses go, Bella managed to worm her way into a invitation. "Jodie, Aura. Want to come?"