0.1

ch1
"hey blondie watch where you're walking"
isak stumbled over his own two feet onto the bench and pulled himself up to sit down. he quickly pulled out his phone to text jonas to see if he wanted to hang out and maybe go to that party later.

(texts)
jonas the stonas: what's up bro?
isak the loner: not much wanna hang out?
jonas the stonas: i have plans sorry!!
(end)

he decided to keep walking and maybe be more careful where he put his feet down. he was clumsy he couldn't help it. he walked downtown to the coffee shop wondering what he could possibly end up doing tonight.

eva was his best friend. her and jonas were his crew you could say. he wanted to call eva but knew that she'd probably be busy hanging out with her girl squad and it's not like he wanted to get into that.

he decided to make his way into a coffee shop,
wandering into the decorated place where vinyl covered the walls he looked up in awe until he felt a tap on his shoulder

"can i help you?"
isak whipped around not suspecting to see a blonde boy with a camera hanging around his neck.
"o-oh sorry no i'm alright oh really i'm sorry for-"
the blonde cut him off
"it's alright i was just wondering if you'd like a coffee, i'll pay love"
a soft smile appeared on isaks face not expecting someone to want to get him something.
"this way babe"

he followed the blonde boy up to the counter as he asked what he wanted. isak pointed to the menu and the blonde nodded. isak became self conscious- this beautiful blonde boy was buying him a nice coffee and he just sat there with no words and didn't even have the nerve to tell him out loud god knows that isak started to panic. he felt a warm hand on his, "hey love you alright? why don't you go find us a table" he nodded and looked around until he found a small table by the window. soon the blonde brought their two coffees to the table.
"oh sorry hun i forgot to introduce myself i'm even"
"isak"
"what a lovely name for such a lovely boy like you darling"
isak felt a blush come to his cheeks
"t-thank you"
isak wanted to cry his stupid stutter had ruined it all, the blonde boy which he knew now was even was pushing his coffee towards isak. even kept checking his watch knowing that he had to get back to uni to go to his classes.
"hey love i have to get to class it was very nice meeting you today!" he slipped a note in isaks hand. the blonde waved goodbye and mouthed call me. woah what did this uneventful day turn into? who was this even and why did isak want to see his face so badly again.

a/n hi everyone i'm back!! im mikey and im obsessed with skam and i have real high hopes for this story vote and comment loves!