Chapter 3

We arrived at our school and went our separate ways. Daniel and I have our first class together so we walked there together. He looked at me up and down and smiled "what?" I said and giggled "you look great today" he said and I laughed "so I didn't look great yesterday? RUDE." I said and we both laughed. He looked down and shook his head while laughing. "How was your weekend?" He asked "good. You?" I asked "well I just sat down with Mariah and became ten pounds fatter while watching Netflix all day" he said and I burst into laughter. "Fat ass" I said and he giggled. We continued walking and I saw him checking someone out. Ashley. We used to be friends but we don't really talk anymore. I noticed him staring "yo Dani boy" I said and snapped in his face "huh?" He said and I looked at Ashley. "You checking her out?" I said and I elbowed him "nah" he said and blushed "YOU ARE ahhhh ma boy has a crush on someone!! Wait till I tell the thug Jesus" I said and he looked at me "I don't like her and 'the thug Jesus' will not be knowing anything because I don't like her, I like..." he said then stopped "never mind" he continued and looked away, hesitantly. I stopped in the middle of the hallway and grabbed his arm "cmon Veda, you know you can tell me" I said and he shook his head "not just yet" he said and I frowned "but I wanna knowwww" I said and whined "I'll tell you soon" he said and winked. Ugh what is this boy doing to me and why am I so interested. He's very beautiful and he's pretty sweet and I can't imagine my life without him. Maybe I do like him... I think I'm just scared of losing him. I was deep in my thoughts until we reached the classroom and I accidentally walked past it without noticing "yo Alessi" Daniel said and I snapped out of my deep thought "omg what is wrong with me" I said and turned around and Daniel laughed. We walked into the classroom and went to the way back where the seat in front of me was open. The teacher stood there writing something on the board while I took my phone out and started going on instagram. The bell wasn't going to ring for another ten minutes so I had time. Before I knew it, the door opened and a boy stepped in. He was tall and had blonde hair and blue eyes and he was super cute. He talked to the teacher and she pointed my way and he came and took the seat in front of me. He turned around and looked at me "hi, I'm alessi and welcome to hell" I said and he laughed "I'm Blake. Blake Gray" he said and he stared at me with his blue eyes "nice to meet you" I said and shook his hand and he smiled and so did I. "I'm Daniel" Daniel said and shook blakes hand and I could hear the anger in his voice. What's his problem? "Dan you okay?" I asked "yeah yeah I'm fine" he said and Blake looked confused "are you guys like a thing?" He said and pointed to us. "Nah we've been best friends since fourth grade" I said and Blake's eyes lit up. "You wanna hang with us at break period? I mean we can show you around and stuff" I said and Daniel coughed. I looked at him and widened my eyes telling him to be nice and he nodded "I don't want to bother" he said and I laughed "no no you won't bother do t worry." I said and Daniel started talking "if you don't want you can just not come" he said and I hit his arm "sorry Blake, Daniel woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. You should totally come" I said and Blake shrugged "okay I guess where do you guys go?" He asked "you can meet us at the library downstairs. It's right by the attendance office" I said and he nodded "okay" he happily said. I turned to Daniel and he looked hella pissed 'what's the matter with you?' I mouthed and he tightened his jaw and looked ahead. This kid is having some bipolar ass issues. What the actual hell?

Hey guys what's good? I brought Blake into the story because I just love him sm and I wanted to include him in some way. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter make sure to vote and share! Love y'all 💖