The Way Back

Well the story begins with me coming back to gravity fall. I really missed being here with my friends and also maybe getting along with Mabel. Me and here were getting in a lot of fights lately and tell you the truth I just wanted it to stop. This may be a bit weird but that day I say a tall man with a golden vest with blonde and black hair. He was very handsome, I just didn't want to take my eyes off of his beauty. Yet we drove past him. I whispered in Mabel's ear "Did you see that tall man that was on the side of the road". Mabel replied to my question with, " Are you going crazy", I thought maybe I was just imagining and I needed a small nap, so took one for the rest of drive there. When I awoke I was there at the shack. It was old and beaten down as ever. Parts of the roof was falling apart which wasn't a surprise. I started walking into the shack and it looked the same and everything was in the same place as I remember it. The only thing that looked different was Gruncle Stan. He looked a lot older that he did when we last saw him. I walked up the stairs. They were creaking under feet with a loud, annoying sound that hurt my ears at every step. I finally got upstairs to my room as I sit at the bay window as I did when I was last here. I felt pain and fear in my heart as I saw the tall man look at me through the window. I may of been frightened but I felt my face redden. I felt aroused looking at his beautiful and didn't want to take my eyes off of him. After an hour or so it was night and was getting ready for bed. I couldn't get to sleep that night over thinking about the man. As I was about to drift to sleep, I looked to the side of the bed and saw that the man was laying next to. The surprise on my face was so obvious the he giggles and said," Wow don't you remember me Pinetree". I said with a little stutter," who are you".

to be continued...

sorry to end it like this without getting it on but I want to know if you guys like the way I really right if you do just right next in the comments and if it gets at least 5 comments I will make 3 more chapters and make a comic series as well. The first one to comment on this will also get a fanfiction of there choice. hope you all likes it my profile may look like a troll but I think I've changed and want to right something a little more serious.