°•°Bandaids°•°

~Momo's pov~

I was walking to school since the others went first without me 'cause I took long then I feel something wet and cold. Then I realized somebody poured freezing water on me. "See you at school weirdo!" I hear the girl laughing leaving me on the floor wet and then I scrape my knee along too. "Hey, peaches you ok?" I look up to... Jungkook.. what is he doing here?....

-Jungkook's pov-

I then help the girl up.... why would they do this...  She is absolutely... beautiful. "W-Why did you do this? Don't you think I'm a freak?" She asked looked at the floor. "Uhm no and I helped you because those girls are jerks but the real question is what's your name?" I asked making her look up. "M-my name is Hirai Momo" she says with her charming voice.

#No one pov#

Momo introduced herself to Jungkook. "My name is Jeon Jungkook oh and here you go"he said giving her a bandaid. "Th-thanks" "no problem and shall we go to school c'mon I'll even walk with you peaches" Jungkook said winking making Momo giggle a little. "Heheh ok" Momo said through her giggle.

He then took her hand and started running to school due to time. "Jungkook!" Jungkook then turns around to Jimin who was smirking. "So what are you with this cutie?"Jimin asked looking at Momo who was busy putting on the bandaid.

"Aish shut up Jimin"Jungkook said said while punching the other boys arm. "Um I guess I'll get going now Jungkook" Momo said before leaving and waving at the boys because she saw Sana waiting for her at the gate."Ok bye Momo" "Bye" the boys said before going in school themselves.

"What took you so long Momo?" Sana asked Momo. "Well I got wet with freezing water and uh Jungkook helped me" Momo said with a grinning. "Ok then let's go before we get late" "ok" Momo said before thinking....... Why was he so nice.....
.
.
.
T B C....
Hope you enjoy ☺😉😜✌😄