707 Fluff~

This is my first story so please enjoy I am new to this so sorry if anything sounds wrong let me know if you like the story below Enjoy!

You sat on your bed as Seven typed away on his computer. "H-hey seven..." you said trying to get his attention but he ignored you. You sighed and tried again. "Seven". He continued to ignore your words and continued typing. You decided to poke him to lure him away from the computer. "Y/N stop poking me I must finish my work" He finally replied. "Seven,please give me some attention" you begged. "Please..." you asked again. You noticed his teeth were clenched. You turned his head to look at you "Seven, please im tired of you just sitting here not aware that I long to talk to you and feel your embrace please!" He didnt know how to reply to you. "Y/N...." You felt his arms around you as he held you tight. "Y/N please tell me you mean all of this when you say it...dont wake me up if this is a dream Y/N" You felt soft lips against your own pair. Surprised you melted into the kiss wrapping your arms around his neck, his around your waist. The kiss was passionate and heated. You felt his tounge make way into your mouth. He swirled your tounges around. You felt your face become flushed with red. The kiss finally broke as you both gasped for air. "S-Seven....". You saw his face was red too. "I love you" you said "I love you too Y/N"