Adrienette

My friend asked for an Adrienette fanfic so im gonna write one. Idea AJ writer yall aint need to know.

Marinette stood with Alya at the front of the school.
Today Mariette had her hair down today beacause she just wanted to try a new look. "Hey Marinette here comes Adrien" says Ayla mockingly. Marinette blushed and spung her head around, to see Adrien walking with Nino. "Hey Marinette you look nice today" said Adrien. "R-R-R-Really!!??!?!?!" She replied,blushing. "T-T-T-Thanks!" She couldnt stop blushing.

~Time Skip~

Marinette sat in class trying to pay attention, she couldnt stop thinking about Adrien and his compliment. She began to write on her paper, peeking at Adrien multiple times. Marinette couldnt help herself. 'I wonder if he really meant that' she thought to herself. Adrien noticed her and turned around to see why she kept looking at him. She quickly shoved her face back into her paper blushing as she wrote. Alya just looked at Marinette smirking but Mariette didnt notice. "Alright class pencils down hand in your papers on your way out of class" said their teacher as the bell rang when she finshed speaking. Marinette and Alya handed in their papers walking out together. "Hey Mari Ill catch up with you outside!" Alya said. "Oh alright Ill see you outside!" Marinette replied.

Alya went to Adrien's locker slippng a note in it. She then ran to meet Marinette. "Hey girl, im back!!!" Alya yelled. Marinette turned around to see her best friend running at her. "Hey Alya." She said "I gotta go baby sit the monkeys at home so Ill text you later." She said. "Ok bye Alya!!!" Marinette said.

Marientte walked home."Hi mom hi dad" she said as she walked into her house. "How was school Marientte?" Her mother asked. "It was fine, how was your day?" Marientte asked "Its was good thank you for asking." Her mother replied. "Well I should start my hom-" She was cut off by knocking. "Ill get it!" She opened the door to see Adrien standing there. "A-A-ADRIEN!!?!??!!!!" She blushed a bright red as she spoke. "Hey Marinette, you left a note in my locker saying you needed help with the homework..." Adrien stated. As he finished Marinette got a text and looked at it. 'HEY GIRL!!!! Sorry forgive me but the note :>>>>>.' She shut off her phone as she looked at Adrien and gave in. "Y-Yea come in...my room is over that way..." She blushed as the words replayed in her head. He entered her house and greeting her parents. He made his way up to her room. Marinette followed Adrien to her room, blushing. She moved over to her school bag and grabbed her homework and things. "You can sit over here" she said. Adrien sat next to her and grabbed his things and set them down. She sighed. She began writing things down as she really didnt need help. Alya really got her in an akward situation. She didnt know to get out it, so she came clean. "Hey A-Adrien I didnt really need help with the homework..." she blurted out. Adrien turned his head to see Marinette flustered. He let out a small laugh. "I know Marinette dont be so flustered, I can tell it was Alya's handwrting." Marinette was surprised, her eyes wide. "W-W-WHAT???" She yelled. "T-T-Then why did you come....?" she wondered. "I-Is it wrong to want to hang out with my friend..." He blushed. Marinette's heart fluttered at those words. "..............". She honestly couldnt reply. He went back to writing as his lightened. Her face was like a tomato. She leaned torwards his cheek and kissed it. Adrien's face flushed with red. "Y-Y-You m-missed..." He said. He grabbed her checks and kissed her lips. They were blushig madly. They pulled away and he quickly apologized. "I-I-IM SORRY!!!........I-I couldnt h-help myself..." Marinette kissed him 1again. "Adrien...I have been in love with you ever since the day you apologized for my misunderstanding, the fact that you went to actually try to apologize amazed me...and your so kind, and I get so flustered everytime Im near you...your just all i could ask for......" She confessed. He was so suprised by her confesson here. "Marinette....your so beautiful, thoughtful, funny, I love the way when no one takes a stand you do, escpescially to Chole....your just...wow..." They both blushed and looked away. "I just love you" They said together. A blushed filled there faces as they finished up there work together. Adrien kissed, once again, this one was longer. His hands made it around her waist, hers around his neck. His tougne slipped into her mouth and swirled it around. The blush on Marinette's face grew redder. They separeted as a line of saliva disconnected there mouths. As they both stared into eachothers eyes.

Yall want some holy water???? k byyyyeeeee Hope you enjoyed bye have a good day or night~