Tisiphone

Tisiphone, she who punished crimes of murder

"What do I call you ?" The little beast inquired, as I whispered in his ear all the things he did not want to hear. 

"Must you call me anything?" I asked, rolling my eyes at the little psycho. It wasn't like he could see me. Well he could If I let him, and that wasn't happening. The past few months had been great fun, I tormented Riddle as much as I could without going crazy from spending so much time in his presence. But I still had no idea how to kill the asshole. 

"I could name you." He replied, looking thoughtful for a minute. "How about Serpens?"

I felt my brow twitch at that. How dare this little bugger try and name me like I was his goddam owl, his goddam pet? Bastard was trying to test me, to annoy me. It had started a few months ago, he pretended that he wasn't bothered by my presence and tried to annoy me the best he could. Unlucky for him I had a younger gryffindor brother that was a fan of pranks, he had to try better than that. 

About my name though, I sure as hell wasn't telling him who I was. Not like the bastard even remembered the girl he killed using a giant snake. Well, I wasn't Aurelia anymore. Nobody had called me that in months. Aurelia was dead, I was dead-ish. 

"Pandora." I let out, without thinking. "You may call me Pandora, as I have released the Devil into the world for eternity."

"How poetic." The Devil in question rolled his eyes, understanding quite perfectly what I meant. 

"Way better than your name Tomsie." I replied, teasing him. I knew he hated his muggle name, so of course I teased him about it. "Who's even going to remember someone named Tom?"

He sneered at me, and growled out. "Do be quiet before I end you." 

"Good luck with that." I replied, as I twirled a strand of my hair in my fingers amused. "You can't even see me." 

He let out a loud growled and huffed out of the room, probably to go the great hall to grab lunch. Meanwhile I smirked, quite happy with myself. 

--

The school year had passed, it was almost Summer. Meanwhile I was in my domain, also known as the girls bathroom where I died, scheming against my foe. Riddle would be going home, well his orphanage, until the end of summer and I was unsure that I could follow him. 

The ghosts had told me that we were all bound to the castle, we couldn't leave it. But I wasn't exactly normal, and banshees and phantoms weren't naturally bound to the place they died in. If I could follow him outside the grounds I would be able to torment him in the place he hates the most. 

I had followed him day and night, most of the times not revealing my presence. So every time he wrote in his diary about his hate towards that place, and towards muggles, I was right next to him reading everything. Know thy enemy and all that rot.