Zalfie Fanfiction

It was a miserable Thursday afternoon the weather was dreary and Nala was asleep on Zoe's lap as she had been slaving away over her laptop for several hours, as she wanted to get Vlogmas Day 22 up by 4pm as usual. Today it was a makeup tutorial, they always took hours to edit but it was worth it when she reads all of the lovely comments on Twitter later that evening. She hit publish and relaxed back on the sofa and inhaled a deep breath and then gave Nala some much needed attention. Then she heard the comforting sound of the door open and Alfie striding through the door, "I'm home!". He walked in to the living room or what they called the cosy room and he was holding a bag where he had bought Zone and himself some tasty treats for them to snack on.

A few minutes later he reappeared in the cosy room with his shorts and vest top on he grabbed the remote and put on 13 Reasons Why they had been obsessed with this series for several weeks. They were both asleep on the sofa with Nala in between them. At midnight they woke up and went to bed. Whilst Zoe was going to sleep Alfie remembered he had not ended his daily vlog for the day. So he picked up his vlog camera of his bedside table and softly whispered goodnight to the camera and then he joined Zoe to sleep.

The next morning Alfie was awake before Zoe which was strange but Alfie thought Zoe was going to make him jump like she always did. "Zoe, I know what your doing!" Laughed Alfie. Zoe didn't even move or a smile didn't creep on her face like usual. " Alfie began to feel worried, very worried in fact. His heart started racing he felt Zoë's head it was cold. No sign of warmth, no sign of her being alive... Her lips were pale, like she had put concealer on instead of lipstick, she looked ill... if not ill then dead...

Hey guys! This is a new story, I hope you like it xo