Avoid at all costs.

After the little incident, I've decided it'll be best to hide around the school. In fact, I better hurry up and find a place before they come.

A lovely cocoon of greenery on the field shall do. I sit down, hidden by the various trees. My homework needs to be finished, I didn't have time last night, since my parents were fighting and trying to get me to take sides with one of them. I told them I had to meet a friend, and left. It was quite late when I got back, and my parents were still arguing about petty things.

Anyway, once my homework is finished, I sneak out from my hiding place and to my first lesson, art. Zayn may be in the same class as me, but the others aren't so I can easily avoid him. The lesson finishes quickly, but before I can leave for my next lesson, someone taps me on the shoulder. I turn to see Zayn, and he looks quite annoyed.

"Read this. If you don't do it, prepare for a punishment." he says, handing me a small note.

'Meet me at the back of school at the end of the day, the others will be there too. Don't miss it!
~ ZM'

Well then. I have no idea why they want me, probably for another beating.

The day goes quite fast, until I'm walking to my last lesson.

"Slut!" I hear Louis say, fake coughing.

The others boys laugh, but I ignore them and focus on getting to class. Before I can, a hand grabs my shoulder and yanks me backwards. I turn and look at the childish smirks playing on those idiots lips; using my will to stop my hand from slapping their faces. Remembering the rules, I stay quiet, but I get a shove into the wall in return. Zayn joins in with Louis, as they punch me. Harry slaps me across my cheek, and Niall pulls my hair.

After that little ordeal, Liam unexpectedly throws me over his shoulder, and I yelp. As much as I try, there was no way of getting out of Liam's death grip. He eventually sets me down, just outside my classroom door. Without saying a word, he leaves. Okay then. I open the door and run to my seat just in time, the teacher hasn't realised I only just arrived.

At the end of the day, I make my way to the back of the school. I'm not nervous this time, since I know I haven't done anything wrong. The boys are there already, keeping their eyes on me as I approach.

"Glad to see you here, slut!"  Louis says, and this time he doesn't have an evil glint in his eye.

"Not meaning to be rude, but what do you want?" I ask formally, and they exchange glances.

"Show us your wrists." Harry orders, and I lift my sleeves up. I remove the thick bandage, to reveal the ten cuts from the previous day.

"Good girl, I see you're following orders! We won't beat you today, but just this once." he explains as I watch him and nod at the appropriate times.

At the same time we all turn around from each other and walk our different ways. Phew! For once I actually don't have a beating!

The next day is a blur, but my last lesson is english. Urgh. I like the lesson, the problem is that Louis is in the same class as me. I don't know how he is, considering the idiot doesn't do any work.

"Okay guys! I have a tutoring session. I have put you all into pairs, and at the end of this lesson I will explain to the tutor what to do with their colleague." the teacher announces, and straight away I pray not to be put with the class clown, you guessed it, Louis.

"Hannah, you're tutoring Andy! Destiny, you're tutoring Ben!" I sigh in relief.

Ben is still as much an idiot as Louis, but at least he actually isn't him, if you get me? At the end, I ask the teacher what I need to do with Ben, as he checks his file.

"Sorry. I made a mistake. You're tutoring Louis! Got the names mixed up, silly me!" the teacher chuckles, and I fake smile.

"So I need you to help him with his creativity. He has a wild imagination, can make some great stories, but he needs to make them with more detail and use punctuation, vocab and all that, understand? " he explains, and I sigh, nodding. Isn't this going to be fun? As if!

Who knows how this will turn out...