He Was Wrong

Jordan:

Mr Edward and Mrs Edward were at the house with Ash because his  mom and dad died and he got adopted by Mr and Mrs Edward "I miss jay" Ash  said. Because he died in the forest so he got adopted. Mrs Edward Said that I could go outside so I met my freind Slade and then we saw a dragon then fire came out of his mouth and he burnt most of LA (las angeles) we ran and the Dragon followed me and Slade ran and he was a really fast runner. I was slow and then water came behind me and I ran faster. "How are you running that fast" Slade said. And I just ran and ran and we got to Nevada we were at the tip we were in Arizona too. And we ran and ran and we got to Las Vegas and it was dark so they went to a casino they asked people if they can spend the night at their house they asked one man and he said yes "hello sir can you please help us we need a home because there's this dragon following us and it burnt Las Angeles" Slade Said. "Sure" The Man Said. The man took them to his house.

                                                                            ***
Hey Every one srry if it's if it's short but if you enjoyed leave a like on this book that would mean a lot : )