♕Description♕

From the author of the Books of Lessaenes comes a new Sci-Fi adventure...

From the ashes of an overpopulated, resource-drained Earth rose the Empire of Homina, centered around the planet Celatys, humanity's new home. After more than a millennium in this new environment, some Hominans have evolved to possess special Gifts. The Oculars, Tactiles, and Auricles, each Gifted in one of their five senses, are valued for their abilities and respected as Homina's elite.

Deprived of all Gifted privileges as indirect punishment for her missing father's crime, Tuofah Lynnstrijker lives a quiet life as a Celatysian mechanic. When she encounters a band of thieves, led by a boy who plans to pose as the lost Crown Prince of Homina in order to secure a large sum of money, her desperation for cash leads her to reluctantly join him in his travels across the galaxy.

Meanwhile, trouble is brewing in the Celatysian capital, and Prime Minister Saara Remy's plan to keep it at bay will only work for so long. The Hominan government must find an unlikely ally in young Tuofah and her friends in order to ensure the survival of their Empire.

Will Saara be able to forget old enmities in order to defeat the forces of chaos that lurk at her doorstep?

Find out in IMPERIAL ORDERS, a standalone galactic thriller.

© 2017 Saralee Arystenn. All rights reserved.