Chapter 2❤️

NICOLE'S P.O.V.

I was dancing and singing along to music of "Heartbreak Girl", then suddenly felt someone lightly nudge me in the arm. I look over to see it was my best friend Makenna. I smile at her and she smiled back then I noticed she was pointing up. I then look up to see what she was pointing at, then I noticed what she was pointing at........

It was Luke Hemmings.

"He has been staring at you all night" Makenna said smiling. I smiled back then started blushing. "Really?" I said trying not to fangirl. "Yes" she said smiling, I smiled back then I looked up at Luke noticing he was smiling at me then I smile back. We then looked into each other's eyes. His eyes were so beautiful, they were like an ocean blue. It felt like we were the only two people in the arena.

MAKENNA'S P.O.V.

I noticed Nicole and Luke were staring at each other. I then smiled like crazy. I know how much Nicole loved Luke growing up, and I know she would love him forever if she was with him. It was sooo romantic, the way they were looking at each other. To me it looked like love at first sight. I know it would mean the world to her if she started dating him. She has loved him ever since she was 14. It would amazing.