Chapter 24

|| C H A P T E R XXIV ||

Sitting on the couch in the middle of her living room, Chloe nonchalantly texted both her mom and older sister about Jayceon's arrival

Sitting on the couch in the middle of her living room, Chloe nonchalantly texted both her mom and older sister about Jayceon's arrival. He'd only been there for roughly 10 minutes but since she didn't have anymore friends to show him off to she just had to brag to someone.

Looking up from her phone after laughing at the two's responses, Chloe caught Jayceon staring at her with his head lain comfortably against her couch.

"What?"She snickered.

"I can't stop lookin' at you."He admitted, a sly grin creeping on his face."Like you really hea' in person."

"Magical isn't it?"She grinned, letting her phone fall into her lap while lunging forward to be closer to his face.

"Man,"He laughed, playfully moving her face back,"but yeah it's kinda magical."

Taking her phone out of her lap and sitting it on the bright green circle table in front of her, Chloe then turned her body to face Jayceon, tucking her legs underneath her to be comfortable.

"So, have you guys done anything in LA yet?"

"Nah, nothin' yet."Jayceon shook his head, rubbing his hands down his jeans. Chloe, paying attention to his every move, took notice of his tattooed hands now resting on his knees.

Actually fascinated by his permanent colored ink, Chloe picked up Jayceon's left hand and brought it close to her face."You weren't lying when you said you have a lot of tattoos."

"Yeah, I get bored a lot."He joked, watching Chloe examine his hand with wide, curious eyes."Chloe it's just tattoos ma."

Noticing she was probably creeping him out, with a blush she graciously handed him his hand back."Oh, right. Sorry."