Title

At this point, he feels it's pointless to continue on with living. What's the point? He's struggling with depression and no matter what pills he takes, what he does, or who he talks to, his pain just keeps on growing and it seems as if it will never go away. He recently lost his girlfriend and feels as if he will never be able to work things out with her. While all this is going on, he goes to work everyday and puts up with constant stressors caused by his coworkers and the long hours he works. He met a girl a week ago who makes him happy and who he really likes but she has a boyfriend. Her boyfriend doesn't compliment her enough so he does it for him and then her boyfriend gets upset. He knows he can make her happy more than what her boyfriend can. He just wishes she could see how much he truly admires her and wants to be with her. He feels like his chest is slowly being pulled from his chest and no matter how hard he tries, he can't stop it. He longs for a way to end his pain. He's lost and has no clue of what to do anymore. It's as if he's a lost soul walking around and following his daily routine all while trying to find his way. This pain is eating him alive and killing any happiness he has been able to retain. Suicide is starting to feel like the best option to him. He's contemplated it many times and he's even attempted it. On the inside, he's screaming and crying out for help. No one is able to see the pain he's holding inside. His emotions are constantly fluctuating and there's nothing he can do to stop it. He often feels numb and when he does, he spaces out. Nothing in his life seems right anymore. He's on a downward spiral and headed toward a destructive life. He needs help but he feels like no one can help him. What is it going to take to end this misery he is going through and get his life back on track?