Chapter 30

Part 1

disclaimer: this chapter is a double chapter so I'd advise you guys to get comfortable or wait until you're comfortable before you start reading.

I hadn't slept, I couldn't sleep knowing that Artura was gone and that Naomi had her, Danny and I had went to the police and told them about what we'd found but there was nothing suspicious about Naomi to them. They didn't even take her in for questioning.

By now Artura had been gone for five days, everyone was looking for her but it was like she'd just disappeared off the face of the Earth.

Thursday night, my dad had come home. I called because we needed his help, he  had a bunch of guys on payroll and his team was big enough to search in at least three counties and they were on the payroll, so they didn't have a choice.

" Are you sure that Naomi, or Isabella, a 17 year old girl is fully capable of kidnapping another 17 year old girl?" My dad asked.

He was looking through the folder that Maurice had given me, I put it in his hand as soon as he'd walked through the door.

"Given the circumstances I think she's more than capable and if not then someone had to help her." I said.

" You think this has anything to do with you?" He asked.

I looked at my dad like he'd lost his mind.

"No." I said.

"Both of these girls are girls that you loved and since you did break up with Naomi to  pursue Artura, this could've pissed her off." He said.

"This couldn't have anything to do with me, everything is there in the files she's obviously pissed that her parents left her." I said.

"And then you left her." He added.

"What are you trying to say?" I asked getting irritated.

My dad stood from his chair and sat on the edge of his desk in front of me.

"I'm saying that you could  have a bigger part in this than you think." He said.

There was a knock on the door and Danny peeped his head in, my dad ushered for him to come inside and he sat beside me, my dad continued.

"Even if this girl came here looking for some type of revenge against Artura, she found you, whether it was on accident or on purpose. Let me ask you this, when you guys met how did you feel about Artura?" He asked me.

"I hated her, because she left me, but I never told her that, I made sure I never talked about Artura around her." I said.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Danny drop his head, I turned to look at him.

"What?" I asked.

"I told her." He said.

"Before you guys started dating she asked me if you had any exes that she should worry about and I told about Artura, I told her everything. I'm sorry." He said.

"It's alright, you didn't know she was gonna do this. Just wish you would've told me sooner, now I know why she acted the way she did when I tried dumping her." I said.

"And there's the problem, she liked you out of a mutual hate for Artura, she thought that you'd hated her as much as she did and when you flipped it, she snapped-" My dad said.

"And took Artura." I finished.

"Is she going to kill her." Danny asked looking between my dad and I.