Isabella

----------------------

Thump

I tried getting back up from falling. The ice being slippery as ever. I gave up just sitting there. My head down. People pass, laughing and smiling. Skating around in the continuous ovals of the rink.

"Are you okay?" I look up. A man with red hair kneeled down in front of me. I nod my head. He reaches his hand out, i take this offer and stand up with him. I tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear. I blushed of embarrassment.

"It's okay that you fell. Sometimes you need to fail to improve." I look into his eyes and smile a bit. "T-thank you for helping me." He smiles, his eyes squint.

"It's fine." He looks ahead. "Hey, I'll see you around?" He looks back. I nod, again. I hear someone yell the name Josh. The red haired man skated away. I decided to leave the rink. Returning my skates, i proceeded to go to my car. I sit in my car. Staring ahead. After a while I turn my radio on.

"Wake up, you need to make money"
Yeah" "that was Twenty One Pilots, Stressed Out! Coming up next Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes"

I start my car. I pull out of the parking lot. Driving home.

------------------
Well. That was chapter one. It's short but I have to go, bye. -B