Hogwarts Express

(A/N: I'm going to update when I can but this is a time skip to september)

It was 5 in the morning and we had 2 hours till we have to leave so I took a half an hour shower.

I got dressed in black skinny jeans with knee high convers and a black crop top with grey letters that say 30h!3 I put all my stuff in the car besides Roza and galaxy.

I went to my mothers room to see she was still sleeping did I say I had a little sister and a older brother who was in ravenclaw he was in 5th year my sister is 5 she has blonde hair to her back my brother has short black hair.

My mother has very very long white hair my father has well I don't know he's bald. I went to see my brother to he's bring his stuff to the car my sister was still sleeping.

"Brendon could you wake mom up when your done?" "Sure,are you done with your stuff?"
(A/N: only P!ATD fans will understand)

"Yeah" then I went to my sisters room she was still waking up so I helped her get ready and brushed her hair let her brush her own teeth.

"Your birth day is only a week away I'm sorry I won't be here" I smiled sadly she looked at me with a sad look "I'll send you something ok? I promis" she smiled mother walked in she smiled "you got her ready thank you" "anytime mom" I looked at the time " we better get going we have only 30 minutes to get there"

We piled into the car of course Brendon go front seat I sat next to Wednesday.

"Were here grab a cart" I did that and put all my stuff on there with Roza around my neck we got there I saw Harry I waved "hi Harry are you doing good?" "So far yes but do you know where to go?" "Nope not at all"

I saw a redhead family my mother her eyes widened "MOLLY" "MELANIE it's been awhile how have you been?" "Good so far" then I saw a boy around my age "go on now Ron" me and Harry looked at each other wide eyed "wow" we said in unison

I went first I felt a cool breeze I looked around a lot of people I stepped forward Harry came next "that's cool he said "where do we put all our stuff?" "I don't know let's look" we found the spot and put it there we looked around for a empty spot and sat.

"What's there names" pointed to Roza and galaxy "oh Roza and galaxy" "this is hedwig" he pointed at the white owl "ooooo cute" Ron came in "can I sit all spots are taken I smiled and nodded "so what's your guys names mine is Ron or Ronald Weasley but I prefer Ron" "mine is Harry, Harry potter" his eyes shot open "do you have it" he pointed to his head Harry moved his Hair "wicked, what's your name" he looked at me "Y/N " I smiled his eyes went wider "your the most famous person in the world" I gave him a confused look "how?" "YOURS THE FIRST PERSON TO SURVIVE AVADA KAVANDRA" (A/N: I thinks that's how it's spelled) "you have special powers no person has" then I over heard Draco saying "I met Y/N and Harry potter were going to be best friends " then I yelled " shut up blondie" I heard him grunt then I laughed "how did you do that that's Draco Malfoy the most feared family?!?" "Yes but he is rude" " I know a spell" "show us" "sunshine daisies butter mellow turn this big fat rat yellow" nothing happened then a girl with big bushy hair came In "have you- HOLY CRICKETS IT'S HARRY POTTER AND Y/N L/N" she yelled "I read all about you guys it's a honor to meet you" she smiled "my name is Hermione granger" "nice to meet you Hermione" me Harry and Ron said at the same time.

"Better get changed were about to the castle" then she walked away "out" I said both boys walked out I put my skirt and stuff on then walked out "go on"

Both boys go changed then the train stopped we got off then....